Free $5 check from Magazines.com (Facebook offer)

This offer likely won’t last long! Here’s how to get a free $5 check from Magazines.com:

::Head over to the Magazines.com Facebook Page and click on the “Like” button.

::You’ll be redirected to a page with a unique coupon code for $5 off.

::You can use this coupon code to get $5 off anything at Magazines.com or you can enter the coupon code here and they’ll mail you a free $5 check.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

• Sarah says

Thank you so much for the cash info! I’ve ordered from them in the past and they are always sending me gift card codes. I’ve maxed out the number of magazines I can get free from them and I’ve gifted many to friends. Nice to know I can get cash from them!

• Dawn Dart says

I have used their gift cards codes for cash many times and it has always worked. I also have gotten many subscriptions or gift subscriptions for almost nothing.

1. Solenia says

Thanks you! I finally got it to pull up the right screen. Before it was just taking me to the home page. Thanks again! :)

2. Lorrie says

Thanks so much! It will go toward my rebate money account…I save up all my rebate money and give it to my husband for Christmas shopping. Again, thanks so much Crystal.

3. Casey Haynes says

Thank you so much! I know you hear this a lot, but you have really changed the way I think about so many things AND you help me save so much money. I am THANKFUL for you =)

4. Angy Snoop says

Cool! I noticed their prices were a bit more for fewer issues than some other places but this gives me a chance to try out a more expensive magazine before I buy a full year. Have to remember to cancel the auto renew!

5. Susan says

I’m a little concerned about the wording on the redeem for cash option, specifically the “subject to approval” part. However, I haven’t found any $10 and under magazines that I’m interested in. Has anyone had experience with the cash option on an offer like this one?

• Jill says

I have gotten a check from them before for five dollars. I did not have to do anything but fill out my information and I recieve a check in the mail. I was pretty excited.

• Michelle says

I received an email that my request was approved and I would receive my check in 4-6 weeks. I also received a separate $5 code after purchasing a subscription last week. So $10 back!

6. Brandy says

Weird. It accepted my code but said that “upon approval a check for $0.03 would be mailed to me. Where did it get 3 cents from?

7. melissa says

I regularly get $5 gift card offers from them via email. Could I do this with any of those–turn them all into cash? I don’t need another magazine coming into this house…

8. Jack says

I received this “Gift Card Redemption” email today w/ a confirmation #:

“We received your request to send you the cash value of your Magazines.com Gift Card. A check will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks to the address provided.* Your complete satisfaction is always our top priority at Magazines.com. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care: Call toll-free: 1-800-MAGAZINES (1-800-624-2946) from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT or on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT. Or, if you prefer, you may contact us by email at service@magazines.com. *All transactions are subject to approval.”

9. Julie says

Thanks. I had a $30 magazine my husband needed to have renewed so I will use the code and go through a cash-back portal to help bring the cost down. I decided not to go for the easy money because I am sure that is not what the company intended when they created the promotion. Just following the “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” principle.

10. Aimi says

Just tried this and while you can get the $5 off of certain magazines, you apparently cannot get the $5 cash back instead. According to a CSR, the high interest caused them to end the cash back.