{Gone} $1.50/1 Kraft Shredded Cheese printable coupon — hurry!

Hurry and print a $1.50/1 Kraft Shredded Cheese printable coupon. This should make the bags of shredded cheese $0.50 or less when pairing this coupon with a sale.

This high-value coupon likely won’t last long.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Miranda says

So I cannot download coupons while using google chrome – so I re-opened your site using internet explorer – and this entry isn’t there. Is google chrome just that much faster? Didn’t realize there would be different entries with different browsers…

Thanks for your service!

• Elias says

I also was on google chrome and opened explorer to get it. I was still able to score one with the same link. I have Southern Savers on my Fb and I happened to be on it as soon as the deal showed up.

2. Alisa Norton says

Hmm, I wonder if the site is being overloaded with people trying to get this coupon. Its not wanting to come up for me. I’ll try again, hopefully it’ll turn up!

• Monica says

It took several minutes and nothing printed, so I just refreshed the page. Then the coupon printed.

3. Ann says

Thank you for sharing this!! Now I have the guy from Toy Story 2′s voice in my head, where he’s saying “It’s like printing my own money!”

4. Lisa Fouch says

I only got a $1.00 off Cool Whip at Publix when I went thru this link…did I do something wrong?

5. Leah M says

Does anyone know if the coupon is all gone? I’ve tried to get it to come up and it won’t on the “clip it” page. Even though it is still showing up on the tab called “savings”.

6. melissa says

Please repost if it becomes available again. Cheese is one of our biggest expenses around here!

7. Barbi Koss says

I was able to print this, but when I tried to use it tonight at Kroger, it wouldn’t scan and they aren’t allowed to manually enter them anymore. Could someone confirm that they printed this and then used it successfully? It might have been a problem with my printer, but I’ve never had a problem with my internet coupons before. I was so bummed! (and kind of embarrassed!)