CVS: $5 off $5 coupon printing from the coupon machine!

I’m hearing reports that the CVS coupon machine might be printing a $5 off $5 coupon for people right now. So if you are heading in the direction of a CVS today, make sure and scan your card at the coupon machine to see if you get a $5 off $5 coupon.

And don’t forget to sign up for your free $2 ECB.

Thanks, One Frugal Chick!

Comments

1. Tonya says

Nope, none for me. I didn’t even know about this either when I was in earlier & scanned my card. Lots of Q’s, but nothing useful unfortunately.

2. mssample31 says

Nope none for me here in Memphis TN maybe next week hopefully could really use it thanks form the heads up

3. Ann says

I didn’t get this one either (in PA). But I got $4 off Allegra which I combined with the 4 ECB and the $5 off coupon I got online!

4. SHANNON says

I went today and it printed a .50 cents ECB. It says at the top. Here is for your Summer Spending. You have earned .50 cents ECB.

5. Gail says

Not in SW OH. I toss those coupons all the time. I haven’t had a good coupon in months, and when there is a good one, they don’t carry the item.

• rkessler says

Get the manager to initial the coupon so that it will extend the date. I told them they shouldn’t print off a coupon if they do not carry it. Thats the only way I was able to get the free items that they print out from the coupon printer. Everyone else was getting the same coupon so when I got there, there was none on the shelf.

6. Melissa says

Nothing here – I think that this was someone’s beauty bonus and maybe they didn’t realize that’s what it was for.

Well….I got the $2 EB…didn’t get the $5 off…but I got my $6 EB for my summer purchases — so it’s all good…:-)

8. Becky says

Sounds like Quarterly ECB’s or the Beauty Bonus to me. I got my $0.50 ECB for Summer Spending. And a $1 off Kleenex coupon, which made the box $0.29. It was excuse to stop by CVS at least. :)