Walgreens: Cottonelle toilet paper for $0.27 per roll after coupons

You can get a pretty good deal on Cottonelle toilet paper at Walgreens this month:

Buy 1 Cottonelle 12-pack of toilet paper at $5
Use $1/1 coupon from the Walgreens October coupon booklet (these should be located at the front of the stores by the weekly sales fliers)
Stack with $0.75/1 Cottonelle coupon from the 9/11 SmartSource insert
$3.25 for a 12-pack ($0.27 per roll)

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Karen Pennell says

is the Cottenelle coupon in the September or October book? I’m not finding it in the September.

2. Amy says

I love Cottonelle toilet but these rolls don’t seem that big. We seem to go through this package a lot faster any other toilet paper.

• Phyllis says

These rolls are very small. There are only 148 one ply sheets per roll. Not to long ago there were 167 sheets per roll which is still a very small roll. I guess that instead of increasing the price the manufacturer reduced the sheet count. I generally don’t buy toilet paper or paper towels at the drug or office supply stores because the rolls of both are usually much smaller than at other stores.

3. Anny says

I think I now know what I will buy when I roll my Colgate 6RR. Two
    packs of Cottonelle and just add a couple in inexpensive fillers to get it for $1.00.

4. Michelle Bos says

Yep, manufacturers and stores are getting sneaky with pricing on TP. $5 for 12 double rolls would be a “decent” price, but notice it says “large” rolls. I don’t know if these are any larger than single rolls. If not, even after using the coupon and getting 12 “regular” rolls for $3.25, it’s not much of a deal.

• Lana says

I agree! I bought them last time and they are really single rolls. My target price for TP is 3.99 for 12 double rolls and I have no trouble staying stocked up.

I’m sad this doesn’t come with a RR deal. Back in February I stocked up and my family is STILL living on the remainder of that stockpile (and a few more – okay 8 more – that I picked up when there was a one day sale a few months ago. We LOVE cottonelle! We’ve found that since it’s so much thicker, we use less. Our youngest is 13, so that helps too. :)

6. L. Olson says

Even if they are only single rolls, at 148 sheets that’s still less than $.01 per sheet. In fact it’s $.0018 cents per sheet which is a great deal!