Free downloadable Paper City and Paper City Paris

Made by Joel released another Paper City! Print out a free downloadable Paris Paper City for your children to have fun playing with.

Also, if you missed it when I posted it last year, be sure to download his first free Paper City.

Comments

Oh, wow. This is going to make my Eiffel-Tower-obsessed 6-year-old very, very happy. (And it’s going to make for a very quiet rest time at my house today–hurray!)

I did miss it the first time! Thanks for both links :)

2. amy brendtro says

Thanks our little boy with autism has been talking about Paris non stop…. Much cheaper than airline tickets…

3. Patti says

Reminds me of making card houses ( and villages) when I was little. We used decks of cards, but when my son was small I would give him and any friend who visited a package of index cards to use. This kept many a child busy for hours. And, if you use index cards, you can always salvage them for use with regular projects like recipes, spelling words, etc.

4. Amie says

Thank you! I missed this the first time as well. This will go great with our upcoming beginner history/survey of architecture lessons with the little ones! (I see he even has the Sydney Opera House on his website.)

5. Lianna says

Oh this is PERFECT timing. My daughter is Eiffel Tower obsessed and we are planning a Paris themed birthday party for her in a few weeks. This will be perfect. Thanks!

That sounds like fun! Check out The Graphics Fairy blog for a ton of FREE Eiffel Tower and other French images that you can use for your party, for decorations or to print on goody bags and more.