Freebies in My Mailbox

We arrived home from our trip to Arkansas tonight and found some fun freebies awaiting us in the mailbox:

::Free Weight Watchers, Parenting, and Martha Stewart Living magazines

::Free Shout Wipes sample

::Free Avery PocketTabs sample

::Free Playtex and Skintimate coupons (not sure where these came from, has anyone figured out yet?)

::Free $10 Kohl’s gift card (they sent these out to a bunch of households this week)

::Free $10 Starbucks gift card and $15 iTunes gift card earned from Swagbucks

::Free Fresh Express Salad coupon

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Beth A. says

I was trying to figure out how to organize my coupons I wanted to use at each store this morning. Then I check the mail and had also gotten the pocket tabs and was like perfect! I don’t plan on using the sticky part, but if you had a coupon binder I bet they would work great for that too. It was just funny how I got the solution to my problem for free ;).

2. kathy says

I got the skintimate & playtex coupons too and wondered hmmm.. i dont remember these but thanks! haha

• sri says

and the best reward for your swagbucks is $5 amazon.com gift card.. do not go for starbucks and other gift cards which are not a great value.

• Cindy says

Just curious why the other gift cards are not a good value? With Swagbucks, how can you tell that? Just wondering because I was about to “cash in” for some CVS cards, etc.

Thx!

3. Julie says

Payless is having BOGO and has a $5.00 off $25.00 purchase coupon being sent out in the mail too!

I got a $10 off a purchase of $10 at JCPenny! Those are my favorite! I once got my youngest 3 outfits and a pair of pants for $.97!

5. missa says

I did a pretty good deal with the razor/skintimate coupons yesterday.

Target had 4-pack Quattro for her disposables on sale for $7.19 and get a $5 gift card when you buy 2. So $14.38 before $4 coupon netted me 8 razors and a $5 gift card.

I also used the free Skintimate coupon because my Target had a can for $2.24 that had another free Quattro razor attached to it.

6. Ann says

I don’t know when they came in the mail, but I used several free item coupons last week. Free full size bottle of pantene, a full size of herbal essence and a free pack of Jiff PB to go. Also got the free shout wipe this week.

7. Brandi says

Does anyone know where to buy the salad? I checked Krogers yesterday. They don’t carry it, but I didn’t go anywhere else.

• Meredith says

I’m in No CO & our Safeways & Albertsons carry them. I will tell ya that the Albertsons here are no longer truly affiliated with the Albertsons they have on the East Coast (& possibly not w/other locations either). Something legal changed & now their website out here is albertsonsmarket.com. HTH :)

• Brandi says

I’ve checked Kroger, Shnucks, Meijer and Walmart. We don’t have a Safeways or Albertsons. I guess I can travel across town and check Jewel and Cub foods. You would think in a city of 50,000 I would be able to find a store with them :(

• Brandi says

Alex, was it a Super Target or a regular one. I didn’t check ours b/c they carry very little groceries.

• Alex says

Super Target!

Neither the Kroger or Super Walmart near me had the salad when I was looking for it before I found it at the Super Target.

8. MaryAnn says

The playtex coupons were from awhile back. They are the Energizer booklet you texted to get.

I think everybody already got the samples/coupons I got this week – my mail carrier must be on behind. But I was excited!!

10. Darcy says

Got most of those recently…looking forward to the salad coupons from Vocalpoint! Finally got my Motts for Tots coupons – anyone know the pricing on it?

• Darcy says

Well, I never got a free sample either. I did have some mysterious UPS delivery that apparently could not be left without my own signature, so I hoped it was that. I just got coupons for $1 off and a few for $0.55 off.

11. CJ says

I got the Fresh Express clip and free coupon, Motts for Tots coupons (disappointed as I thought it was supposed to be a free coupon or juice sample), ear buds from 1SaleADay, several rebate checks, a $15 check from Dannon as part of their class action suit, $10 Kohls coupon, and a secret survey item from Pinecone Research.

12. Karen says

A few weeks ago I had a $10 off Kohl’s card and a 20% off coupon. I bought school shoes for the kids (3) and a pair for both my husband and I. I earned a $20 Kohl’s cash. Then last Tuesday I got a flyer for $10 off a $20 kids clothes purchase so my daughters and I headed to Kohls. I let them each pick out a shirt that they “really” wanted and in a certain price range. Their shirts were 30% off and I used both coupons making the grand total $6.32. They both got shirts that they probably would not have been able to get otherwise and we got to spend some fun girl time together looking! I would never pay the sale or full price for these shirts, but $3 was well within our budget!

13. mandy says

Is there a way to get on Kohl’s mailing list to get those $10.00 off coupons? I live under 10 min away from a store and never get anything in the mail from them, I’m signed up for emails…but don’t know if I’m missing something. Do I need to be signed up for a Kohl’s card too?? Thanks!

• Emily says

Mandy – Unfortuanelty its random. From what I understand its based on the zipcodes that cashiers ask for when you check out. From there they send it to random neighborhoods within the zipcode.

• Emily says

To get the good deals (15-30% off) at Kohls you do need to get their credit card. They send me stuff all the time. This was the first credit card I ever got. Now I only use it to get the sales info. I only charge what I can pay off at the end of the month.

14. Marissa says

Does anyone else ever have a problem with their freebies getting damaged beyond use? We were living in Texas until a few months ago when we moved to Louisiana. In Texas I never once had a single freebie damaged. Since I have been here in Louisiana, I have had several shampoo samples leaking all over the envelopes, a business card holder smashed, and vitamin samples smashed. The worst so far was I got a free sample of tide detergent with several tide complete action pacs, it was in a bubble mail and the detergent was everywhere, which then ruined the action pacs (I also noticed the envelope had been folded to fit into our box). I can’t decide if its the delivery man or the humidity. And how exactly should I go about complaining to the post master for my freebies getting ruined?

• Brandi says

I would call the post office and tell them you have gotten several pieces of mail that were damaged. Start taking pictures of the envelopes and such and make copies for them if need be.

The Kohl’s coupons are only distributed in areas directly surrounding Kohl’s stores (around here at least). We don’t receive them, but when my grandma lived in an assisted living place nearby a Kohl’s, we used to get tons because they’d give one to every resident, and people who didn’t want them would just leave them in the mail room! I miss getting them (she moved to a different town now).

Today in the mail, I received a mystery envelope from Sally Hansen with a full-sized box of their Salon Effects nail polish strips. The return address is their company headquarters, but I have no recollection of a giveaway or sample opportunity, and there was no note in the envelope! I’ve always wanted to try them, but these things are at least $9 in drugstores so I’ve never purchased them. I don’t know why I received them, but I’m not complaining!