$1/1 Ball Fruit Pectin printable coupon = free at Target and Walmart

Print a $1/1 Ball Fruit Pectin coupon (there’s also a coupon in the 6/12 SmartSource insert).

Target and Walmart reportedly have 4-oz. packages of Ball Fruit Pectin priced at $0.99, making them free after this coupon.

Thanks, Cha-Ching on a Shoestring!

Comments

My walmart has them priced at just $0.97 a packet, I’m guessing they would have to adjust the coupon down since walmart does not give overages.

• MaryAnn says

Walmart’s corporate coupon policy states that overage is allowed. I suggest printing it and bringing it with you when you go.

2. Stephanie says

The two Walmarts where I shop do allow overages. I love it, especially when there is a $1 coupon for J&J dental floss, since it’s priced at $.88!

Me too. Target does overages too and their floss is .89 cents so not much of a difference from Walmart. Still good overages (especially when you buy 2 or 3).

3. Amie says

I bought 3 pkgs at my walmart, they were 97 cents each, I used 3 $1/1 coupons and they allowed the overage. I think it can always depend on your cashier too. I haven’t had any problems with my Walmart and overages on anything as of yet.

4. Melisse' says

@ Sarah, it says for fiesta salsa mix, pickle mix or fruit pectin, exp 10/31. Also prints full page.

• Sarah says

There are different types of pectin. Some can be used for making freezer jam and some can be used for the kind of jam that you can in jars. I was just wondering which kind of pectin it was :)

• Jodi says

When you get the coupon up in your browser window, go to your print preview option and there should be a place to shrink it down. Mine said shrink to fit and I changed it to about 60% and then I could print one and then another at the other end on the back side. Hope this helps!

5. Kim says

Does anyone know where this would be in Target? I went there specifically to get this and I found their canning supplies near their cooking supplies and the only pectin they had was a box with 4 jars of pectin for around $6. I looked in the food aisles to see if there was pectin in that area, but didn’t find any. Darn, I wanted to make more peach preserves this weekend and I need some more pectin.

6. Koree says

oh bummer i recycled this coupon thinking i wouldn’t use it. i still want to make the homemade jam.

Here it is – http://walmartstores.com/printcontent.aspx?id=7655

If you click on the “Store deals” link at the top of the page and then highlight the store, usually you can read their coupon policy and get the link to the page. :)

I guess it says “If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase,” so maybe “may” means it’s to the discretion of the store?

7. AllieZirkle says

I’m hoping to find these in teh canning section in my Fry’s Food (Kroger) to earn some free fuel points! :)

8. Tia Robertson says

I picked up six today while I was on my lunch break (I work for WalMart). Overage worked out perfectly thank you! Going back tomorrow for more! (Been doing a lot of blueberry picking lately, got over 20 lbs I need to find a use for!) Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated!

9. JT says

Tia – I make blueberry jam (not the freezer kind, but you can make it from previously frozen berries) and I also can just the fresh (not frozen) berries. When you can them fresh, they last for 1 year and you can use them later in any recipe that calls for fresh berries. I make this recipe using my own jam & berries, and it is a HUGE hit with my family. http://bit.ly/q7xEYH

Check out the “Ball Blue Book of Canning” for the how-tos. I taught myself a few years ago. :^)

Thanks for the coupon!! I’ve never made jam, but have wanted to give it a try for awhile now, so maybe this coupon will get me started ;)

• Mary says

Yes, happened to me too – and they said since the serial number on the coupons is the same that they wouldn’t take more than one.

And, of course, the supervisor was totally rude and implied I was trying to cheat. I hate using coupons at Wal-Mart. :(

11. Losingitagain says

I have gone to both Kmart and Walmart and the coupon doesn’t scan (when it is a full page coupon) so they wouldn’t take it. If I shrink it down like Jodi suggested, does the coupon scan?

12. Ashley says

Crystal can we confirm that this isn’t a fraudulent coupon? I used 6 at my Kroger today but they wouldn’t scan so she imputed them manually. Since They worked when she did it manually does That mean they are legit? I’m just very nervous That I used fake coupons. Thanks.