Free Customizable Stock-up Price List

So many of you wrote in to request I offer a downloadable Stock-Up Price List after I shared my stock-up prices.

Well, Joy from FiveJs.com did one better than that! She put together a fabulous detailed list that includes all my stock-up prices broken down by their unit cost, plus a customizable Stock-Up Price list you can download and use to create your own Stock-Up Price List. There’s a pre-filled one or a blank one — depending upon which works best for you.

How to use the Stock-up Price List

1. Download the Stock-up Price List here (4 pages, 1.1MB pdf)
  2. Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
  3. Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Two of the forms have numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
  4. Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in.
  5. Type in your text.
  6. Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
  7. Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.

Be sure to check out all our free customizable Household Management downloads.

Comments

1. Melissa Lepine-Murray says

When I open it I can type into the fields but it says I cannot save it. What am I doing wrong?

2. Jennifer Brown says

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Ive been tryin to hand write one all week, and it just wasnt workin out correctly. Love it!

3. Jen says

AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much, I’ve been working on one in a notebook, but it’s just not turning out the way I want it to!

4. lori says

This is the best! I printed out your stock up price list and have utilized it several times. It has definitely helped me judge when to jump on a sale or coupon and when to hold out. I’ve even beat some of the prices on your list a couple of times already!

5. Julie says

I am not able to input anything. When I click on a section it says access denied. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

6. Becky says

Thank you so very much!!!! I’ve been trying to implement more ways to save over the past few months. I’m trying to take on new-to-me money-saving “habits” one at a time. Over the past few days I had been thinking a stock up price list was what I needed to work on next. =)

7. Merri B says

Also getting the message that I am unable to save and must print if I want a copy for my records?

Yay! Thanks, Crystal! I think those of us also living in the midwest will probably be able to take your list and run with it. Thank you…and thanks to Joy too! :)

9. Rebekah says

VERY COOL!!! Thanks for sharing, though I do still wish that someone could tell me what a good price for TP is by the square foot for 2 ply – 25 cents a roll isn’t specific enough and in a house of FIVE girls, I need to get a handle on when I’m getting a good deal for toilet paper… Is Costco a good deal? I can never decide. sigh

10. Ashley says

This is AWESOME!! I’ve attempted to make one in the past but I am just not capable….I’m horrible at math. This will help me out so much!!!

Great list! I am posting this on my blog so my readers can take a look at it. If nothing else, it’s a great kickstart for those wanting to begin their own stockpiling price books.

12. boyzmom says

I love you. lol I was just discussing with one of my daycare parents this morning, that I also live next door too and got her into couponing like 6 months ago, that I needed to get together a list of common grocery items and their prices from different stores so we can price out per ounce where it is best to use coupons. Like it might be cheaper to use 1 $1 off coupon on a larger amount then to use 3 $1 off on smaller ounce sizes… that is unless the smaller ones become free with coupons. OFCOURSE lol This will make this soooooo much easier for me to get the energy to do it.

13. Kimberly says

Ok… Where do you stock up on gallons of organic milk for so cheap!?!?!?

14. Casey says

Wow, I love your detailed list! Do you happen to have an excel format of this? Thank you!

15. Danica says

Is this list for before or after coupons? And what region of the country? Thanks so much!

16. Andrea says

Thank you! This would be amazing as a mobile app for my phone to take with me in the stores! Any hopes that you’ll venture into the world of apps?