Freebies in my mailbox

If any of you are doubting whether signing up for freebies is worth it or not, take a look at what was in my mailbox a few days ago:

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor plus coupons

Free Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash sample

Coupon for a free bottle of Tropicana Juice

2 coupons for free Yoplait Simply Gogurt Yogurt

$10 off $10 coupon for both Kohl’s and JCPenney (I wish I could tell you how to sign up for these as they’ve been sending me one about every 3-4 weeks. I have no idea other than that we live close to both stores and I always use the coupons that they send!)

Want to start having fun freebies fill up your mailbox, too? Just start signing up for the freebies I post which interest you and within 4-6 weeks, you should start seeing them arrive!

Comments

1. JoAnn C says

I love getting free stuff in the mail. It is like opening Christmas presents. I never knew that you could get all this free stuff until I got on twitter. I do like the $10 off $10 coupons.

2. Melissa says

The enevelope from Yoplait Simply Gogurt Yogurt was sent EMPTY! Anyone else have this problem??

3. Sarah J says

Great stuff – got most of that too. But I want the $10 of $10 for Kohl’s – never have gotten one of those coupons! I live near one too – and shop there often.

• Nichole P. says

@Chelsea, I called Kohls because my neighboring apartment gets the $10 kohls and I do not. The customer service told me it was luck of the draw. He said the only sign up they offered was email sign up. I think I am going to ask next time I am in the store.

4. Jeff says

I see that you got the Tropicana coupon too. I got mine today and got the extra 9 points credit too. 1 great deal !!

5. Jennifer says

The Jc penny coupon is great, I went yesterday and got 2 complete outfits for my son off the 60% off rack and paid only $.84 out of pocket..Love that coupon

6. Patrice says

I’ve always wondered about the JC Penney coupon. My mother-in-law and I are both on their mailing list. She gets the $10 coupons about once a month and I only get them a couple times a year…always wondered why that is.

• Jodi says

@Patrice, I am a member of their rewards program, and also a platinum Penney’s cardholder. Also, you can save 15% off your next purchase by taking their survey online after making a purchase. That discount can also be combined with their other store qs! I always get great deals there.

Oh, I am so jealous I don’t get the kohl’s coupons! I don’t even get the JcPenney ones… but my husband does…. strange.
    I also got the coupon from tropicana as well! YUM!
    The mailbox has been lovely lately! haha!

Wish I could get the Kohl’s and JCPenney coupons, but oh well! I got the Gillette razor, 2 Simply Gogurt coupons, and Tropicana sent me 2 free coupons! I love checking the mail!

what a great mail day!

I get the khols ones dropped off at my door, but I dont get the JC Pennys ones. Who knows.

10. Annette says

This week, I got my Gillette razor, free Tropicana juice coupon, Old Spice body wash sample, P&G sample (included Cascade and Pantene), free Chavrie goat cheese coupon, Sample Pack of feminine products (I think it was Always that sent it)- included a coupon for a free pack of Always products. It was a great week for freebies and coupons for me!

11. Susanne says

I get the Kohl’s coupons because I gave them my email address awhile back when I signed up for a Kohl’s card. (The $10/$10 coupon came by email.) I have never used the card because I just signed up for one to get the $5 Kohl’s cash for doing so. Hope this helps someone!

12. Erin Johannes says

I got a coupon that looks just like that from JCP, but mine was for $10 off $25. I have gotten lots of them in the past and they were $10 off $10 so I just assumed and then was pretty embarrassed when I got the register and it wasn’t for $10. Oh well. Life continues!

13. Heather says

I’m SOOO disappointed in the Tropicana coupon. My store wouldn’t take it because it looks like an internet printable and none of my stores take printable coupons for free items. Even though I showed them the verification stuff on the back of the paper and insisted that I got it in the mail, they refused to take it. I wish Tropicana had sent us a “real” coupon for this product.

• Brittany M. says

@Heather, I agree! That was my first thought when I saw the coupon. All my stores have a no internet printable “free” coupon policy, so it’s going to be hard to find someone to accept it.

• Sara says

I had the same probelm at Von’s. I email the customer service dept. explained my situation and they contacted me back the next day with the managers number to my local Von’s. I went in and they took it right away.
      Hope that helps!

14. Jen says

So happy for you! I am in CT and signed up with both Kohl’s and JCP mailing lists (I have the Kohl’s card too), live near both, but only get the JCP $10 off $50 coupons or $25 off $100 (yuck!). For Kohls, just the regular sale coupons for customers, 15% etc. Maybe these deals are regional?

15. Lisa says

I have never gotten the $10/10 at kohls or jcpenny, but like with you guys, my mom always gets both, and occassionaly another family member such as my grandma or older brother. I’ve commented before when I’ve shopped with my mom at kohl’s “How come I never get one” and the cashier says to call up the company and they should be able to get you one. I’m on summer break from my job, so I’m going to call and wait on hold if I need to.

16. Cindy says

My mom works for JC Penney and the reason they send you those 10.00 coupons is because you always use them. When you stop using them they will take you off the list! We got ours too and DH is super happy!

• Cindy says

@Wifeeonline,

I will ask her that. Usually when you order something online or through their catalog that gets you back on the list. I know they are pretty sticky if you do not use it once they stop sending them. Always always always use them!!

17. Sunny says

I got my JCP coupon and a $10 off $10 at Kohl’s when using my Discover card (this one came from Discover). Score!

I got a lot of those wonderful freebies this week too! Signing up for freebies makes checking the mail each day, much less painful LOL I always get those Penny’s coupons too – and ALWAYS spend them – it’s a free ten bucks and always seems to come at the right time of needing something. I guess I always thought I got them because I am signed up for their rewards program (though I never spend enough to get the rewards LOL) I’ve never gotten a Kohl’s one. :/

19. caroline says

I only got Gillette. Anyone can tell me how I can get simply yogurt?
    about Kohl’s and JC penny, I only got once from them long time ago. :(

I’m having a problem with the Tropicana coupon, too. I’m going to speak to the store manager. The night manager insisted it had to be printed on special paper, but it IS printed on special paper!

@Aryn,

Update! I was able to use it! I returned to the store this morning and went straight to the manager’s desk. I simply explained that I’d had trouble using it because it looked like an internet printable, but Tropicana had sent it to me. He looked at it and explained that they’d had trouble with fraud using the internet printables, but this one looked legit. I said I understood and mentioned the security features on the back. He marked it okay.

Even better, the juice is on sale this week, so I actually got 99 cents back!

So, just be persistent and go during the day to ask for a day manager. I think the daylight also helped because the better lighting made it easier to see the security features.

21. Kate says

Do I need to have a JCP credit card to get those $10 off $10? Or can I simply call them and request to be put on a mailing list?\

Thanks!

22. JenK says

While I usually don’t get that many freebies in the mail, I do enjoy checking the mail for the ones I do get. As an added bonus, I have two toddlers at home, and they LOVE the little sample size bottles that we get. I have a small basket in my bathroom of trial size bottles, and my girls love matching up lids with the correct bottles or pretending to put lotion on each other with them. Free products for me, and free toys for them! :)