Free printable paper dolls

The Fantastic Find has put together a great list of free printable paper dolls. If you have little girls in your life, you’ll definitely want to check these out!

Comments

1. Sarah Ross says

We printed some on magnetic sheets (Avery makes some for inkjet printers) and my kids use them on the fridge, or on a cookie sheet in the car. Great on-the-road toy!

• JenK says

@Sarah Ross, This is a great idea, Sarah! I recently printed out some paper dolls on card stock for my girls, but since they are almost 3 and almost 1.5, they are really rough on paper and have trouble fitting some of the little tabs around the doll. Magnetic sheets might be sturdier and easier for little hands. Thanks for the tip!

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if my sponsor child would like paper dolls if I printed them out and sent her some? What age do paper dolls usually appeal to? She is five. Thanks.

Crystal,

Are we no longer allowed to put links to our sites in our comments anymore? I commented with a link to a page on my site that has a whole bunch of free paper dolls as well as paper toys, and my link was deleted.

Brandy

You’re more than welcome to — provided it’s not spam. I wonder if I somehow deleted your comment our of moderation instead of approving it? That’s happened on a few other rare occasions. :(

Ooh, I just figured out what it may have been if your comment showed up for awhile and then disappeared: I was having some troubles with my host yesterday and two tech people were working on stuff behind the scenes. They changed a bunch of settings and it’s possible a few things were deleted in the process. I didn’t know of any that were, but it is a possibility.

I’m sorry about that, if that were the case. :( Leave your comment again because it was a great link!

@Crystal, Thanks!

I tried leaving a comment last week with a link to my Sam’s Club page and it wouldn’t let me post the comment at all. I finally took the link out and it would let me post.

When I commented on this thread yesterday, it let me include a link (hence Kimberly’s response back to me) but it has since disappeared.

So, since you said I could link it again, here’s the link I have for free paper dolls and paper toys (along with other ideas for homemade gifts using things you have):

We print paper dolls and paper toys for our children’s Christmas stocking every year.