I’ve loved doing this Eat at Home Challenge with you and seeing all of the things you are cooking and hearing how this is helping you to save money and eat more dinners at home. Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge — and it’s also the day that the really fantastic price on the Eat at Home Menu plan service ends.
What You Get When You Sign Up
My favorite thing about the Eat at Home Menu Plan Service is that you don’t have to pick one menu plan — you get access to four complete menu plans every single week. Yes, that’s right!
When you sign up for the plan (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire money of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions (this is my favorite!)
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can, too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the no flour, no sugar menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Want to See Some Sample Menu Plans?
If you have been considering signing up for the Eat at Home menu plan service but are still on the fence, I wanted to let you know that you can view a sample menu plan for each of the 4 different menu plans you’ll get when you sign up for this service. Go check out the sample menu plans here.
I love this menu-planning service and highly recommend it — especially if you struggle to come up with the time and inspiration to make your own menus.
I’m loving all the messages I’m getting from those of you who are signing up for the service and are excited about it:
Get the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service for as Low as $1.13 per Week!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let Eat at Home do the work for you.
Through Tuesday only (January 15, 2018), when you sign up for their plan (either the monthly plan, the quarterly plan, or the yearly plan) you can get 30% off by using coupon code NEW at checkout.
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists as low as $1.13 per week. And you get access to all four plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
(Oh and they have a fantastic two-week money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)
Friday Night’s Dinner:
Friday night’s dinner was Beef Fajitas and it was a HIT! Everyone loved it — definitely a recipe we’d make again and again!
What I Made Today:
I made Chicken Curry in the crockpot today. I have actually never made curry before, but we ate a LOT of it when it visited India twice last year. So I’m excited to see how this turns out!
If you want to watch me make it on on live video, here you go:
I’ll let you know what we thought of the recipe! I think it’s going to be yummy!
P.S. Don’t forget, the Eat at Home Menu Plan service is only on sale until tomorrow at midnight! Use coupon code NEW at checkout to get 30% off — that’s the lowest price you’ll get this year! Find more details on these fantastic menu plans here.