(Yes, my menu plan from this past week is quite worn!)
Just a quick reminder! The Eat at Home Menu Plan service is on sale for the lowest price it ever goes through midnight tonight!
I’ve used this over the years during busy seasons and it can be a lifesaver… especially if the thought of planning a menu and writing a grocery list is overwhelming! Best of all, the recipes are simple, inexpensive, and almost everything can be purchased at ALDI!
What You Get When You Purchase
When you sign up for the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service, each month, you’ll get:
- An entire money of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Crockpot/Instant Pot Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- NEW! An entire month of Plant Based Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the No Flour/No Sugar menu plans, or just the Crockpot/Instant Pot menu plans, or just the Plant-Based menu plans, or just the Traditional menu plans. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Get the Eat at Home Menu Plan for 30% Off!
Ready to order? Just use coupon code EASY at checkout to get 30% off! That makes it as low as $1.13/week to have someone do all the leg work for you!
(That’s the best deal that they offer and the coupon code locks in the rate for the life of your subscription!!! See some sample menu plans here.)
P.S. There is a 14-day money-back guarantee! So if you purchase the menu plans and decide they aren’t a good fit for you, you can email within 14 days and get your money back!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!