Last chance! This deal ends tonight!
WooHoo! One of my FAVORITE Amazon deals is back for Prime Day!
Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $15 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout.
This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards. This coupon code is valid through July 12, 2017.
I looked through all the books I read over the past year and picked out 12 of my favorites that I’d highly recommend:
- Finding Spiritual Whitespace — I wrote more about this book here.
- Hope Heals — I highly recommend this book if you’re feeling overwhelmed or discouraged with life. Read more of my thoughts here.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Never Unfriended — Written by my dear friend, Lisa-Jo Baker, this book is packed with encouragement and much-needed advice on building & keeping friendships.
- The Broken Way — This book impacted me in a number of different ways.
- Presence — This book gave me courage to face some of my deeply-rooted fears.
- Present Over Perfect — This book is one I savored slowly and it was the perfect book for me during my Year of Rest last year.
- The Happiness Dare — This book deeply challenged and inspired me.
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Good News for Weary Women — This book messed with me in profound ways, and it’s SO, SO good!
You can also use it to get American Girl Mini Doll and Book Sets for just $11.08 shipped!
Don’t forget to use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout to get $5 off your $15 book purchase!
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping!