February 27, 2015 |
Target has some new Mobile Baby Coupons available today. Just text the word BABY to 827438 to get yours. Here are the coupons you will receive:
- $1 off Pampers boxed diapers
- $1 off Playtex bottles or sippy cups
- $5 off Arm & Hammer by Munchkin diaper pail
- $1.50 off California Baby eczema cream or eczema shampoo & body wash
- $3 off two Enfamil ready-to-use bottles
- Buy 4, get 1 free Earth’s Best organic baby food pouches
- $2 off BabyGanics laundry detergent
- Free $5 Target Giftcard with Mustela purchase of $25+ (excludes trial size)
- Free $5 Target giftcard with The Honest Company purchase of $25+
- $1.50 off Burt’s Bees Baby Bee item
Coupons expire on March 25, 2015. If you don’t get the coupons, you can text RESEND to the same number.
Thanks, The Savvy Bump!
January 23, 2015 |
Target has a new Cartwheel coupon good for 40% off all shoes.
This coupon is valid today, January 23, 2015, only.
Thanks, For the Mommas!
October 30, 2014 |
Family Dollar has a a special deal on Huggies Wipes this week. They are priced at $2 per package, and you’ll get an instant $2 off for every 2 packs you buy. Combine this deal a coupon and you can pick them up for $0.50 each. Here’s how:
Buy 2 Huggies Wipes $4.00
Use 2 $0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes coupon from 10/19/14 SmartSource insert
Get $2.00 off instantly
$0.50 each after deal and coupons
Thanks, For the Mommas!
October 13, 2014 |
July 10, 2014 |
Lane Bryant is offering a mobile coupon good for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. Just text LBTXT to 23705 to receive this coupon.
This offer good in-store only, now through July 26, 2014. Click here to find a location near you.
Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!
January 26, 2011 |
Today’s question is from Christy:
I used to coupon heavily, but do much less now since switching to a whole foods/organic approach last spring. I still get my weekly papers, and wondered if anyone had experience selling extras on eBay or through another method? I am the mother of a preschooler and work part-time so I have a little extra time. -Christy
Note: Comments left regarding the ethics of selling coupons will be deleted per our comment guidelines. Please keep your answers to the question asked. Thanks so much!
Do you have a question you’d like to ask Money Saving Mom® readers? Read the submission guidelines and submit it here.