Are you a Starbucks Rewards member? Don’t forget that these new Starbucks Rewards changes start today, April 16th!
If you’re a Starbucks Rewards member, don’t forget that these changes start today!
As a Rewards member, you will now be able to redeem your points at different levels for various items without being required to reach Gold Level to qualify!
- Redeem 25 Stars – Add an extra shot, flavor, or soy milk to your drink for free (up to $1 off beverage price)
- Redeem 50 Stars – Get any size hot brewed coffee, hot tea, or bakery item for free
- Redeem 150 Stars – Get any handcrafted beverage or breakfast item for free
- Redeem 200 Stars – Get a lunch sandwich, salad or protein box for free
- Redeem 400 Stars – Get packaged coffee or a single merchandise item for free (up to $20 value)
This is good news for some people, because it means you’ll be able to redeem your stars much more quickly for lower-priced items like a regular coffee! But if you love your more expensive handcrafted beverages, it will now take more stars to redeem for those freebie items.
I personally think there’s still so much to love about the generous Starbucks Rewards program — and I’m kind of excited about the opportunity to redeem for merchandise and packaged coffee!
Also, they’ll still be offering free in-store brewed coffee and tea refills, plus birthday freebies!
How do you feel about the new Starbucks Rewards changes? We’d love to hear in the comments!
Psst! Did you see how this post on how to throw a Starbucks birthday party on a budget? SO cool!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!