Sign up for the FREE Say Goodbye To Survival Mode Live Conference Call on January 21 (space is limited!)
I’m so excited to be hosting my next Live Conference Call on January 21, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST and I’d love to have you join me! This Conference Call is free and can be accessed by phone or a streaming web audio player.
On this call, I’ll be sharing about some of the key lessons from my book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. Plus, we’ll open up the floor for any questions you have for me — on any topic!
Some of the Topics We’ll Be Talking About:
- How I overcame a period of my life where I found myself in a pit of despair — feeling burnt out, exhausted, and overwhelmed.
- How to look at failure as your friend and embrace it for growth and change.
- How to stop living in the “Comparison Trap” and find more joy.
- How to create space for margin and breathing room in the midst of a busy schedule.
- Practical steps you can take to stop living in survival mode and start living a life of purpose and intention.
- How to find your purpose by living on purpose!
- And much more!
I’ll also be answering as many of your questions as I can! You can either submit them when you register or ask them live on the call.
I’m especially excited because my wonderful friend and manager, Joy Groblebe, will be hosting the call with me. You’re going to love her. She’s an amazing work-at-home mom of 4 children and will bring lots of great wisdom to the call, too!
This call will be fun, fast-paced, and informal — kind of like we’re all sitting around a big table chatting together over coffee! I can’t wait!
How to Register
The free LIVE Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Conference Call will be on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 9 pm Eastern Time (8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, 6 pm Pacific). You can access it LIVE by phone or a streaming web audio player. The call will be an hour long.
Note: Sign up is limited and we expect that it will fill up quickly. Be sure to register now to participate.
Note: When you register, you’ll have the opportunity to submit any questions you’d like for me to cover on the call. I’ll also be taking questions live on the call, too. After you register, you’ll be emailed the access information for the phone call. If you have any other questions about the call, feel free to leave a comment and ask and I’ll do my best to answer it.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!