If you have a child who struggles with reading, I highly, highly recommend this ReadingIQ app! And this is a GREAT discount for new customers!
ReadingIQ is offering new customers a great deal to get 58% off their annual subscription — which means you’ll pay just $39.99 total for an entire year! That’s like getting eight months for FREE. And this price covers up to 3 children per household!
ReadingIQ is a recently new online digital library for kids that offers thousands of books for all reading levels. And I can’t sing the praises of this reading app enough!
Silas had never been excited about reading until he started using this app a couple years ago. This app made him fall in love with reading — something I never thought would be possible after years of his struggle with reading.
In the first 6 weeks of using it, he logged close to 600 minutes of reading on ReadingIQ… all on his own. And did I mention this was with almost zero coaxing or encouragement from me?
When you sign up with ReadingIQ, you get:
- Unlimited access to thousands of books. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Accessible on desktops, tablets, and phones
- Popular titles and characters that children know and love
- All titles carefully curated for readers 12 and under
- Book recommendations for every child based on his or her level
- Ability to monitor your child’s progress
- Award-winning titles, including Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners
- Up to 3 children per account
- Guided Reading and Lexile® levels available for thousands of books
- Ability to preview the content your child is exploring
- More than 700 professionally voiced titles
This annual subscription deal is a HUGE savings off the regular price of $7.99 per month!
Psst! If you’re not sure you’re ready to purchase yet, you can try the FREE one-month trial instead! After the first month is up, if you decide to continue your subscription, it’ll cost $7.99 per month.