As I mentioned last month, I decided to start signing up for freebies again. I don’t know why I had ever stopped, honestly. I think life just got busy and it felt like “one more thing”.
But then I noticed that I no longer had any free travel-sized lotion or body wash or razors or feminine products or travel-sized toothpaste or shampoo/conditioner samples… and I was actually having to pay for stuff that I had always gotten as freebies in the mail.
So I started signing up for freebies hardcore again. And I’m having so much fun getting all these freebies in my mailbox again!
Here’s what I got in my mailbox recently:
- Truvia samples and a coupon
- A free book from PaperBackSwap (I don’t recommend them any more since they started charging for their swap services. I still had some extra credits, so I used those for this.)
- A Nivea for Men sample
- A Nivea shower lotion sample
- And a full-sized Degree deodorant!
What freebies have YOU gotten in your mailbox recently?
Sign up for a free Moo Business Card Sample Pack. Here’s how:
- Go here and sign up for a free account.
- Once you’re logged in, search for “sample” at the top of the page.
- Click on the first offer that pops up in search results. Add it to your cart.
- Check out. Your free sample will ship for free.
Bonus: You get a $30 credit for signing up! Moo offers lots of items priced under $30 including notebooks, stickers, labels, envelopes, cards and more. You can use this $30 credit to get these for FREE!
You can also get a code for free shipping if you sign up to receive their promotional e-mails.
Sign up for Inbox Dollars and you’ll get paid to read emails, search the web, take surveys, and more. I loved earning free gift cards from Inbox Dollars when Jesse was in law school and I had a lot more time than money.
Looking for more opportunities to make money from home? See my list of recommended survey companies here.
Hollar has As Seen on TV CloudPets for just $1 today only! Choose from a dog, cat or unicorn. There is a limit of one per order.
You’ll get free shipping on your first order of $10.