So, as I shared about in my Morning Motivation Show this morning, last week was a hard week for me. But it was also a good week because I learned more about giving myself grace and not listening to the inner critic.
I’m feeling a lot better this week, but I’m intentionally deciding to continue to take it slow and get plenty of rest.
Last week’s goals:
1. Finish reading one read aloud book with the kids.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Have an at-home Movie Date with Jesse.
4. Get at least 7+ hours of sleep every night.
5. Finish reading one fiction book.
6. Do the 5-Day Homemaking Challenge.
This week’s goals:
1. Write a love note to Jesse.
2. Have an at-home Movie Date with Jesse.
3. Get at least 7.5+ hours of sleep every night.
4. Read and blog through Simply Tuesday.
5. Finish special downloads for my book launch.
6. Speak at MomCon (are you going to be there! If so, I’d LOVE to meet you at one of my two sessions!)
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.