I skipped posting about goal-setting last week… and I realized that I wasn’t as motivated to do certain things like exercise and reading because I hadn’t publicly set those goals and knew I wouldn’t be reporting back to you all about them! It was good to realize that posting these here really does make a big difference for me!
This Week’s Goals
1. Take 3 walks in our neighborhood.
3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times.
4. Do 3 days of Couch to 5K.
5. Get 45,000 steps in.
7. Invite friends over.
8. Do an IG story for a brand (I’ve had this on my calendar for way too long — time to get it done!)
9. Plan and teach a live coaching session for my Blogging Mastermind group.
Word of the Year Goals
10. Have a family movie night.
What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!