Have you tried out Rocksbox? You can currently get a completely free month from them!
Here’s how Rocksbox works:
1. Sign up for a Rocksbox account. (Be sure to use coupon code moneysavingmomxoxo to get your first month free as a MoneySavingMom.com reader!)
2. Answer a few questions about your likes and dislikes. For instance, I said that I mostly wear silver jewelry and don’t want them to send me rings (because I only wear two ever — my wedding ring and a 10-year anniversary ring).
3. Add pieces to your Wish List. This is a way for your stylist to get a better idea of your likes and dislikes. They recommend that you add at least 15 pieces to your Wish List. Your stylist will do their best to choose at least one piece from your Wish List to include in your box. Rocksbox sets are curated for you based on your Style Profile and your Wish List. You will also have the option to see what’s in your box before it ships (you’ll get an email) and to swap one item, if you’d prefer.
4. Within a few days, you’ll get an email letting you know what three pieces of jewelry they are sending you. You’ll have 24 hours to swap out any pieces you’d like to swap out and then they’ll send you your box of jewelry. You can keep this box of jewelry for as long as you like.
5. When you’re ready for a new box of jewelry, just ship the current box back. Within another week or so, you’ll receive another box of jewelry. (Note: Be sure to ship all the pieces back. If you keep a piece, you will be billed for it as that signifies to them that you wanted to purchase it.)
6. You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like. You can return your box anytime, as often as you like, and they’ll send out a new set right away. You pay the same monthly membership fee of $21/month regardless of how often you exchange your box. And shipping is always free both ways!
7. You can choose to purchase any of the jewelry pieces you love at a discounted price. Every month, you can choose to apply your $21 membership fee as a credit towards the purchase of one jewelry piece. (This credit does not roll over each month.)
Here’s what I got in my box!
I love these earrings!
Sign Up for One Month for FREE!
Get an absolutely FREE month when you sign up for Rocksbox through this link.(Be sure to use coupon code moneysavingmomxoxo to get your first month free as a MoneySavingMom.com reader!)
Just please put a reminder on your calendar to cancel the subscription before the 4 weeks is up in case you decide it’s not for you. I’d hate for you to get charged for something when you expected it to be free!
Want more information about Rocksbox? You can watch my Unboxing Video here to see what was in my box and hear more about my thoughts on it.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!