Looking for an Amazon Book Coupon? I’m so thrilled to tell you that Amazon brought back the $5 off $15 book coupon for Prime Day! Read below for details and some of my top book picks!
My FAVORITE Prime Day Deal is back again this year!!
Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $15 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOK19 at checkout.
This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards. This coupon code is valid through midnight Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
Psst! Want MORE book deals? Target is running a huge buy two, get one free book sale, today only!!
Looking for books to read? Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of years:
- The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society — This novel is written entirely in the form of letters and telegrams and I just love it so much! Read more of my thoughts here.
- Before We Were Yours — The book is well-written and engaging, while also heart-rending. It’s the beautiful story of sibling love and how trauma and devastation doesn’t have to define your future. I share more here.
- Killing Lincoln — If you enjoy history, this is a must-read. Read my full review here.
- Deep Work — If you struggle to focus or get things done, if you wish you could be more structured in your day, or you’d like to look back on your week and guarantee that you devoted time to work that matters, I’d definitely recommend reading Deep Work. (I talk more about this book here.)
- Sacred Ground, Sticky Floors — Jami’s humor and candidness in this book was a breathe of fresh air to me. Her writing is so down-to-earth, so raw, and so real. She makes you feel less alone, but she also does such a good job of pointing you to Jesus and encouraging you to lean in and love your kids — even when it’s really hard.
- Finding Spiritual Whitespace — I wrote more about this book here.
- Hope Heals — I highly recommend this book if you’re feeling overwhelmed or discouraged with life. Read more of my thoughts here.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Presence — This book gave me courage to face some of my deeply-rooted fears.
- Present Over Perfect — This book is one I savored slowly and it was the perfect book for me during my Year of Rest last year.
- The Happiness Dare — This book deeply challenged and inspired me.
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Anchored — This book is funny AND heart-wrenching at the same time — which is a mark of a talented author, in my opinion!
- Love Does — I can almost guarantee this book will challenge you to examine how you love others.
- The Giver — The more I pondered this book, the more I loved it. I couldn’t get this story out of my head for weeks after reading it!
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Me Before You — This was one of the most heart-breaking, compelling, and thought-provoking books I’ve read in a long time.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- The Art of Losing Yourself — If you like Christian fiction that tackles real-life brokenness and doesn’t have Hallmark endings, I’d highly recommend this book.
- The Golden Goblet — This was a read aloud we didn’t want to stop reading! It was one of our very favorites this year!
- The Upstairs Room — We really enjoyed reading this book together as a family and we all found the story fascinating!
Looking for more book recommendations or in-depth thoughts on the books above? Check out my Top Reads for 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015. And don’t forget to download our FREE Summer Reading Printable Pack for some encouragement and motivation to read more this summer!
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping! And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
FOR MORE COUPONS, search our comprehensive Coupon Database for manufacturer coupons, printable coupons, eCoupons, and more!