If you need some extra motivation to save more, you might want to try the Qapital app!
What is Qapital?
Need a motivational boost to save more or budget better for spending?
Try the Qapital app — an innovative and easy to use budgeting app that helps you set goals and save more!
With Qapital, you can set specific spending and savings goals to help you manage your finances more efficiently. There are lots of different options for creating “rules” and “goals” for savings, and it’s really customizable.
You can also set up various savings funds if you’re saving for a lot of different things at the same time: emergency fund, vacation, tuition, retirement, etc. It’s a pretty cool way to keep track of all the different savings goals you have.
In this way, Qapital helps automate savings for you in a really fun and exciting way!
Want to try Qapital?
If you’re interested in trying Qapital, you can currently get a FREE 30-day trial. Here’s how:
- Go HERE to sign up.
- Click on the “get the app” button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “let’s go” button that pops up.
- Select a theme of your choice and click the “continue” button.
- Go through and choose what features of the app you’re most interested in. (You can choose one or all of them.)
- Enter your phone number for verification purposes and click “continue.”
- Enter the verification code that is sent to your phone number.
- Choose an email address and password for your account.
- Fill out your name.
- Choose a plan. (Your first 30 days will be free. This is the plan it will roll over to after your free 30 days is up, if you choose to continue using the app. There is no obligation to continue after the free trial!)
- Click on the “text me the link” button to download the app and log-in with your email address and password!
Note: It’s easy to cancel your account any time before the free trial is up! Just be sure to do so before your 30 days is up so that you don’t get charged! If you do choose to continue, they offer really inexpensive plans as low as $3 per month, though!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!