If you’re a homeschooling family, you don’t want to miss this exclusive FREE 30-day trial to Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum! (And be sure to check out all the other free homeschool curriculum we post each week!)
(Note: This post is sponsored by Alpha Omega Publications. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Looking to Switch Up Your Homeschool Curriculum?
Are you a homeschooling family looking to switch up your current curriculum or try out an online curriculum? Or maybe you’re considering the idea of homeschooling next school year?
Either way, you’ll definitely want to check out this offer for a FREE 30-day trial to Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum! (Scroll to the bottom of this post for the exclusive coupon code for this deal!)
What I Loved About Monarch Homeschool Curriculum
We used this curriculum for two years while we were homeschooling and there were so many great things about it! Kids can work at their own pace, grades are automatically recorded, and the online curriculum is so interactive. In addition to textbook-style learning, they break things up with videos, interactive quizzes, audio lessons, and games to play (these were favorites at our house!).
It was especially helpful that our kids could log into Monarch Homeschool from anywhere where there was a computer and Internet access — and this allowed us to take school with us on the road or on a plane!
I also loved that our kids could go at their own pace and mix & match grades. So if a child finished the current subject in their current grade, they could move on to the next grade — without us having to buy any new curriculum or pay an additional fee!
For instance, Silas struggled with reading and phonics but excelled in math, so he worked ahead a few grades in math! He was highly motivated to keep getting all the answers correct and see how far he could get!
It was also super simple because I didn’t have to plan lessons and I could see instantly how the kids were doing in all their subjects by logging into the teacher/parent portal.
If you are looking for something different and fresh for your homeschool curriculum next year, definitely scroll down to the bottom of this post to get a FREE no-strings-attached trial to Monarch Homeschool!
Benefits of Monarch Homeschool Curriculum:
- There are four budget-friendly plans to choose from. Monarch is perfect for frugal homeschooling families. Pay as you go for a budget-friendly approach to homeschooling or save even more when you purchase a yearly plan. Both options are available for an individual student or the whole family.
- It’s flexible. No matter the time, place, or your child’s preferred pace, Monarch lets homeschoolers study when and how it is convenient for them. Monarch is globally available 24/7 for PC or Mac. You can also customize your subscription to your benefit.
- Students can work at their own pace. As I mentioned above, you can mix and match grade levels and customize curriculum for each individual child! You have online access to over 50 courses for grades 3 through 12 in their five main subjects (history and geography, math, science, language arts, and Bible), plus over 115 electives!
- Automated grading frees up your teaching time for other important tasks. Record-keeping is easy and feedback is instant. Monarch stores all student data digitally and automatically grades 85% of student work.
- It makes homeschool organization a breeze. You can view and print daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly grade reports. Monarch Homeschool also securely stores all records for seven years after a child finishes the program. Samples of work and past grades are effortlessly accessible!
- It allows for shorter and diverse homeschool days. Because of its self-paced features, excellent organization, and automated grading, actual curriculum learning time doesn’t take nearly as long each day — leaving a lot more room for hands-on or experiential learning, extracurriculars, creative play, or real-world career experience!
- Students build professional communication skills every day. Monarch’s built-in messaging system provides students with an opportunity to practice virtual communication skills as they encounter questions or concerns while completing coursework.
- It provides immediate access to the latest information. As history happens and technology advances from day to day, you don’t have to wait around for software updates. You can update Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum any time, providing your child with constant access to the most up-to-date information.
Try Monarch Homeschool Online Curriculum for FREE!
Right now, MSM readers can get an exclusive FREE 30-day trial!
Just use coupon code MON30MSM in the promo code box during the sign-up process to get this deal — no credit card required.
This is a great opportunity to try it out and see if it’s a good fit for your child!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!