Head over to Life as Mom to get a Breakfast Freezer Cooking Plan to help you make breakfasts much easier at your house. Here’s what you’ll make:
- Buttered Maple French Toast Casserole, 3 batches
- Cinnamon Apple Oat Cakes, 2 batches
- Spicy Turkey Egg Bake, 2 batches
- Steel-Cut Oats, 2 batches (servings vary)
- Ham and Gruyere Quiche, 2 quiche
- Lemon Drop Scones, 2 batches
- Maple Vanilla Almond Granola, 1 batch
- Basic Pancakes, 2 batches mix
- Homemade Waffles, 2 batches (baked)
The downloadable plan gives you the recipes, the shopping list, the instructions on how to prep everything, and details on how to freeze and thaw items.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!