Are you joining me for the Eat at Home Challenge! I’m thrilled to have SO many of you participating this time around!
Last Night’s Dinner:
Last night’s dinner (Meatballs in the Slow Cooker — see above) was our least favorite meal of the week. I think it was because of the spaghetti sauce. I think it would have been super yummy with some kind of barbecue sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. (We’re not big fans of spaghetti sauce, though, so if you are, I’m sure you’d love the recipe!)
We served it twice baked potatoes, blueberries, and salad.
What I Made Today:
My day started with an MRI on my wrist. It was my first ever MRI and it was quite an interesting experience. I’m glad to have it behind me — and we’re hoping to find out some answers from it (I was in a pretty bad car accident in December and have had chronic hand/wrist pain ever since. They’ve done lots of x-rays but can’t see anything wrong, so the specialist ordered an MRI to hopefully give some clarity!)
When I got home from the MRI, I made Beef Fajitas in the crockpot. This recipe was a little more time-intensive to do than most of the other recipes that could be made in just a few minutes, but it was still really simple.
If you want to watch me make it on on live video, here you go:
And here’s the super simple recipe:
I’ll let you know what we thought of the recipe! I think it’s going to be yummy!
Looking for some inspiration to eat at home more often?
I’m using the Eat at Home menu-planning service for my recipes for this challenge. I love this menu-planning service and highly recommend it — especially if you struggle to come up with the time and inspiration to make your own menus.
Eat at Home is a menu-planning service designed to make getting dinner on the table much easier every night. It was a service created by Tiffany, a mom of 4 who loves to cook and loves to gather her family around the table, but has found that if she doesn’t have a quick and easy plan, it’s hard to make that happen.
How Does the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service Work?
The Eat at Home menu-planning service is an incredible way to help you save time and save money. You don’t have to worry about planning menus OR grocery list, because Tiffany does all of that for you as part of the menu-planning service.
She has designed it specifically with busy families in mind and the menu plans offer:
- Quick to fix meals (even as fast as 15 minutes to the table!)
- Lots of slow cooker recipes
- Done-for-you Weekly Meal Plans & Grocery Lists
The recipes can all be fixed quickly, with only a few minutes of hands-on prep. Because the recipes use common pantry ingredients, it’s likely that you have everything you need to make many of the recipes.
It’s so convenient because all the work is done for you! You just choose which menu plan you’ll use, print the grocery list, go shopping, and then spend a few minutes prepping food each day and dinner is D-O-N-E!
When you sign up for the plan (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire money of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions (this is my favorite!)
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the no flour, no sugar menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Get the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service for as Low as $1.13 per Week!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let Eat at Home do the work for you.
This week only, when you sign up for their plan (either the monthly plan, the quarterly plan, or the yearly plan, you can get 30% off through January 14, 2019 by using coupon code NEW at checkout!)
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists as low as $1.13 per week. And you get access to all four plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
(Oh and they have a fantastic two-week money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)
Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.