Need some motivation to workout, get a little more fit, and feel more energized? Join the 14-day Back to School Fitness Challenge! It’s just $7 through the end of today!
If you’ve been following me on Instagram recently, you know that I finished a 21-Day Squat Challenge.
I have never done squats for 21 days in a row. In fact, I thought I despised squats. But I decided to challenge myself to sign up and do it anyway when I saw my friend, Sarah Haley, was running the challenge online.
To my great surprise, I ended up actually sort of falling in love with squats. And I even got some of my best friends to join me in the challenge, too!
I think my favorite part about challenge was that it pushed me but it was something I could easily fit into my life. And it made me feel so accomplished and energized. Plus, I loved the accountability of the worksheets, the videos, and the Facebook Group of women who were doing it alongside me, too.
When the 21 Days of Squats Challenge was almost done, I realized that I was going to really miss having the accountability and the daily workouts planned out for me. So I reached out to Sarah Haley and said, “What’s next?? Can you please offer another similar challenge? Because I loved this one so much!”
14-Day Back to School Fitness Challenge
And that’s when she told me about her 14-Day Back to School Fitness Challenge she was working on. I was all YES! YES! YES!
She just launched it and I already signed up! If you need some inspiration and motivation to get in a little exercise each day, I’d love to have you sign up and join me!
When you sign up for the Back to School Fitness Challenge, here’s what you get:
- Downloadable Print Outs that you can print out (or save to your phone) to help you remember all the exercises and keep track of your progress.
- Video tutorials to teach you the correct way to perfect each exercise as well as follow-along workouts
- Daily accountability through check-ins on the private Facebook Group where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
- Music playlists to keep you motivated
- THIS YEAR’S BONUSES: Self Care Snacks e-Book & Sweat Stretch Download (an additional $10 value)
Go here to sign up for the 14-Day Back to School Challenge. But hurry, because it’s just $7 through midnight tonight on August 31, 2019!
Let me know if you sign up! I’ll make sure to look for you in the Facebook Group! The workout challenge officially begins on September 4, 2019.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!