Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days is October 10-11, 2023! Want to know how to get the best deals? In this post, we share our best tips for saving money and scoring great deals on Amazon Big Deal Days!
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days starts TOMORROW! It’s here!!
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days 2023
Tomorrow begins our “second Prime Day” of the year with TWO entire days of deals for Prime members— running from 12 a.m. PT on Tuesday, October 10th through 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday, October 11th.
If this is anything like last year’s second Prime Day sale, we will see deals that are as good as or even better than Black Friday deals! So get ready for two days of crazy good deals and an opportunity to start some early Christmas shopping!!
Prime members will be able to snag exclusive deals on electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports, outdoor items, and more. They will even have tons of extra deals leading up to Prime Big Deal Days.
(And keep reading for all the pro tips we have on how to get the best deals!)
How to Get The Best Deals on Prime Big Deal Days 2023
We predict that starting tomorrow (10/10), we’ll see a flurry of deals similar to what we usually see on Black Friday week.
And not only will we see amazing deals from Amazon, but also a number of other companies competing with the deals Amazon is offering.
Guess what that means for us? More deals and more savings! Because of this, we want to help you prepare accordingly so you can save the most money.
We’ll be here all day both days!
Our team will be hard at work all day both days scouring the deals and posting the best ones we find!
So be sure to tune in here at MoneySavingMom for all the BEST discounts on Prime Big Deal Days 2023! We’ll be posting all of the best deals at this link right here all day Tuesday and Wednesday! (And there are already several early deals that are live!)
You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram, join our Facebook group, and sign up for our HOT deals newsletter. Following us multiple ways gives you the best chance of catching all the deals as they pop up quickly!
5 Tips For Preparing For Amazon Prime Big Deal Days
To help you prepare well to maximize your savings for Amazon Big Deal Days, here are 5 strategies we suggest:
1. Sign up for a free 30-day trial to Amazon Prime.
This way, you’ll get all of the benefits of Prime and be able to take advantage of the deals, but you won’t have to pay for a Prime subscription. At the end of the 30 days, just be sure to go into your account and cancel your subscription and you won’t be charged!
Psst! If you’re a student, you can sign up for a FREE 6-month Amazon Prime trial!
2. Subscribe to Crystal’s Hot Deals email newsletter.
Have you signed up for our Hot Deals Email Newsletter yet? If not, be sure to do so before Prime Day!
When you sign up, Crystal will send you no more than 1-2 emails each day featuring the hottest and best deals hand-picked by her as soon as they become available.
This way, you won’t have to wait for the daily enewsletter to go out in the afternoon; you can jump on the hottest deals right away!
Crystal will be sending out two email newsletters both days on Tuesday and Wednesday featuring only the BEST deals that are her top picks.
3. Follow us on Instagram.
You can find us on two different Instagram accounts on Prime Big Deal Days:
:: Crystal’s personal Instagram: Be sure to head over there and hit the follow button. She loves personally sharing the deals she’s most excited about on IG Stories. (Plus, you’ll see a lot of behind-the-scenes content including day-to-day life, grocery shopping hauls, and a lot of other fun stuff that doesn’t get shared anywhere else!)
:: Money Saving Mom Deals Instagram: You’ll also want to go follow our Instagram account that is solely dedicated to posting the top deals each day! If you follow us there, you’ll see deals pop up not only on IG Stories but also in your feed throughout the day. You’ll also get to know some of the rest of the team here, as we often show our faces on video in IG Stories! 😉
On Prime Big Deal Days, we’ll be hopping onto IG stories on both accounts multiple times throughout the day telling you about the best deals that we’re most excited about! So be sure to follow both accounts HERE and HERE so you don’t miss anything!
4. Follow our Facebook Page
We’ll be posting all the deals all day long on our Facebook Page, and it’s one of the easiest ways to make sure you don’t miss any HOT deals! Just bookmark this page and refresh it throughout both days to keep up to date with the latest and greatest deals.
Plus, you might see some live videos and FB Stories throughout the day from different team members talking about some of our favorite deals!
Oh! And we’ve been doing lots of fun gift card giveaways each week over there and plan to give away some Amazon gift cards over the next few weeks for Prime Big Deal Days!!
5. Make a List & Budget
If you haven’t done so already, be sure to make a list of the items you are most interested in buying, as well as the budget you have to spend. This way, you don’t just jump on a good deal because it’s “such a good deal”, when it’s not something you need or can afford.
How to Earn Free Gift Cards For Prime Big Deal Days
Want to stretch your dollars even further? Now is the time to cash out your free Amazon gift cards or spend some time over the next couple weeks earning some extra Amazon gift cards.
Here are just a few ways to earn some extra cash to spend on Prime Big Deal Days:
- Download the Amazon Photos App — Amazon users can see if they’re eligible to receive a $15 Amazon credit for downloading the Amazon Photo App and uploading photos!
- Sign up for Shopkick — Sign up for Shopkick and earn 50 kicks within 7 days, and you’ll be able to get a FREE $5 Amazon gift card! (It’s super easy/quick to earn 50 kicks.)
- Sign up for Swagbucks — It’s also easy to earn enough swag bucks to trade in for a $5 gift card! You have plenty of time before Prime Day, even without referrals. I just spent an hour or two this week doing a few activities and already have enough for a $10 gift card! Go here to get started with Swagbucks.
- Sign up for Fetch Rewards — It’s so simple to earn points for scanning your receipts with Fetch Rewards. (Meg here! I signed up last year and earned $5 within a day or two and I’ve now earned hundreds of dollars in gift cards. It’s super easy. Also, your first couple scans will be worth enough to quickly get you over the 5000 points mark to trade in for an Amazon $5 gift card!)
We’re giving away a $100 Amazon gift card today!
Update: Giveaway and comments are closed. We have emailed the winner! Congrats Jen S.!
Want to win a $100 Amazon gift card to spend this week? At the end of today, we’ll pick one lucky person to win a $100 gift card!
Enter as many ways as possible to increase your chances of winning:
1. Go follow us on Facebook and leave 3 comments on your favorite deals we’ve posted to our Facebook page today. Leave a comment on this post saying you did so.
2. Go follow our @msmdeals Instagram account. Leave a comment on this post saying you did so (or letting us know that you’re already a follower!)
3. Sign up for our hot deals newsletter. Leave a comment on this post saying you did so (or letting us know that you’re already a subscriber!)
4. Join our Facebook group. Leave a comment on this post saying you did so (or letting us know that you’re already a member!)
5. Leave a comment telling us what kinds of deals you’re looking for this week.
Good luck! We’ll choose the winner from the comments on this post at the end of today, October 9th, at midnight.
Giveaway is not sponsored and the gift card is personally provided by Money Saving Mom, LLC. No purchase necessary to enter the giveaway. One winner will be selected at the end of day, October 9, 2023 and be contacted by email.
What specific deals are you looking for on Prime Big Deal Days? Leave a comment and let us know!