If you have kids at home who love to read, don’t miss this great Amazon book sale!
Woohoo! This HOT deal is back, but this time it’s focused on books for kids!
For a limited time, Amazon is running a big Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on a huge selection of books for kids! No promo code needed. Just add three books to your cart and one of them will automatically be free.
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your kids’ favorite books or a few to give as gifts! There are over 1200 book titles to choose from for all ages — including board books, chapter books, middle school books, and even young adult books!
The offer also includes a select few toys, games, household products, and more. You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that we’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Wonder — This was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017. This book is such a worthwhile read! I read it in two days and can’t recommend it highly enough — especially if you have kids around ages 9-12.
- The Giver — I absolutely loved this story and it was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017. We recently read it aloud together as a family, too!
- The Book Thief –– Kathrynne read this book and loved it so much that we decided to watch the movie together. It was incredibly sad, but also heart-warming. Kathrynne said that the movie was good but the book was better! This one is on my to-read list now!
- Guess How Much I Love You — I read this picture book to Kathrynne SO many times when she was a baby. And we recently introduced the babies to this sweet book. For a while there, I was reading it to them pretty much every night before bed!
- Pat The Bunny — Jesse’s parents gave Kierstyn this book recently and we’ve loved it. I guess it’s sold over 6 million copies… but I’d never even heard of it! It’s a sweet and interactive book and one we’ve read again and again to the babies in the few weeks we’ve had it.
- Goodnight Moon — This was one of Silas’ favorite books when he was little and he was so excited to get to introduce it to the babies. They love this book already and we’ve read it over and over again! I think this is a perfect book to introduce to little babies because the pictures are so engaging, the story is short, and it’s fun and rhyming.
The sale also includes several popular chapter books, middle school literature, & young adult titles:
- Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
- The Giving Tree
- The One and Only Ivan
- Amelia Bedelia & Friends
- Charlotte’s Web
- The Hunger Games
- The Boy in Striped Pajamas
You can also choose from TONS of popular children’s books! Here are just a few examples:
- We are the Gardeners
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be
- Llama Llama I Love You
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Dragons Love Tacos
- Where the Wild Things Are
- The Pout-Pout Fish
- Press Here
- God Gave Us You
- Pete the Cat: Storybook Favorites
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Peppa In Space
- Love You Forever
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!