Carson-Dellosa is a company that offers a huge selection of award-winning books, ebooks, classroom decor, flash cards, learning games, and puzzles.
Their site provides a wealth of products to help teachers and homeschoolers. And their products are in almost every single elementary classroom in America!
Founded by two teachers over 35 years ago, Carson-Dellosa is the leading publisher of supplemental education materials for teachers, parents, and kids around the world. They make the stuff that makes learning fun!
If you are looking for educational discounts, be sure to join their email list so you’ll be the first to know when they offer 80% off clearance sales, promotions, and contests.
The folks at Carson-Dellosa are not only giving away five $50 gift certificates to anything on their site today, but they also wanted to share some ideas for ways to express your gratitude to hard-working teachers.
Five Money-Saving Ways to Say “Thank You!” To A Teacher
Teacher Appreciation Day is May 7 and this is the perfect time to tell a very special teacher, “thank you!” (Something they probably don’t hear often enough!)
Here are five easy ways to say those two magic words!
1. A Carson-Dellosa gift certificate. We’re giving away FIVE $50 gift certificates for you to shower a special teacher with gifts from their massive selection of award-winning books, eBooks, classroom decoratives, flash cards, learning games and puzzles. Of course, that special teacher may be you!
If you don’t win one of the gift certificates, you can still treat your children’s teacher to some really cool stuff at great prices. Trust me, they’ll love you for it—and your children will benefit, too!
2. Homemade baked goods wrapped in pretty paper and ribbon are a sweet way to say thank you!
3. A handwritten card from you or your child or send a complimentary note or an email about the teacher to the school principal. Share a copy with the teacher!
4. The gift of your time. This is 100% free, yet totally priceless! Attend a field trip, do an art project or read a book. Just let your child’s teacher know you’d like to volunteer.
5. Grade-level appropriate books for the classroom library. (Nonfiction books are especially important now in Grades 2 and above. Check out these for just $3.99!)
Be sure to “like” Carson-Dellosa on Facebook and say ‘Money Saving Mom sent me!’ They will pick 4 new fans in the next 48 hours to win a bonus $25 gift certificate!
Would you like to win a free $50 gift certificate to Carson-Dellosa to either use yourself or give to a special teacher? Just click on the graphic below and type in your name and email address.
Five winners will be chosen and posted on Tuesday. This giveaway ends Friday, April 26, at 11:59 pm, CST.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!