I’m speaking at the Midwest Homeschool Conference on Saturday about Becoming a Work-At-Home Mom Without Losing Your Sanity.
For the session handouts, I put together a list of ways to make money to help provide some ideas and inspiration if you’re looking to start a business or just find something extra to do on the side to bring in a little income. I thought some of you might find these ideas helpful as well, so I’m posting the list below.
1. Have a booth at the farmer’s market
2. Sell your clutter (or your friends’ clutter!) on eBay or Craigslist
3. Write and sell ebooks or online courses
4. Become an online coach
5. Walk dogs
6. Become a balloon artist
7. Clean houses, offices, or apartment buildings
8. Board pets
9. Proctor testing
10. Become a transcriptionist
12. Sell plasma
13. Teach classes
14. Provide ebook design services
15. Become a mystery shopper
16. Sell handmade items on Etsy
17. Become a freelance ghostwriter, copywriter, editor, or proofreader
18. Become a virtual assistant
19. Develop and design websites and/or blogs
20. Provide social media consulting for other business and bloggers
21. Become a blogger
22. Set up a bookkeeping business
23. Become a graphic designer
24. Provide party or event planning services
25. Become a tutor
26. Sell books on Amazon.com, Cash4Books.net, and/or MyBookBuyer.net
27. Write for magazines, newspapers, and/or online sites
What other ideas do you have for ways to make money? I’d love to add to this list!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!