MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

I got this bag of Amora coffee for just $1 shipped!

This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.

Did you see the deal we posted to get a FREE bag of Amora Coffee (you just have to pay $1 for shipping)?

I ordered this deal myself and was so impressed with what I got — and I just paid $1 total!

You can choose from nine different blends and these coffees are usually $14.95 per bag + shipping, so this is a fantastic deal!

Note: When you order the coffee for just $1, you will be signed up for automatic shipments of coffee at the regular price of $14.95 + $8.95 shipping two weeks after this order. If you no longer wish to receive regular shipments of coffee, you can call to cancel after your first order ships out so long as you do it before your next order ships.

By the way, I cancelled my order after I got the $1 bag of coffee and had no issue at all. In fact, the customer service representative on the phone was SO nice and kind and didn’t ask any questions. They processed my cancellation on the phone and I got an email within a minute saying that it had been cancelled.

Here’s how to get this deal:

1. Click here and pick which coffee flavor you’d like to order.
  2. Go through the order process — it should just be $1 total at checkout.
  3. Once you’ve received your coffee, if you want to cancel your subscription, call 1-855-642-6672. (You cannot cancel online, but it’s super easy to call and cancel. It took me maybe 2 minutes!)
  4. If you don’t cancel your subscription, you’ll continue to receive a bag of coffee priced at $14.95 + $8.95 shipping with each shipment.

That’s it! Let me know if you have any questions. And enjoy your $1 bag of coffee!

14 Comments

• diane says:

I’m excited to get my bag! It should arrive tomorrow.

• Jenny says:

What made you decide to cancel? My daughter loves coffee, so I want to get her something she’ll like. I know nothing about coffee, so I have no idea what good or bad would be. I try not to do deals where I know in advance I’m not going to carry on with the product.

• I wanted to check to make sure that it would work to cancel so that I would know what it was like and be able to report back here! We try to only promote companies that offer great customer service and are really easy to cancel if need be. 🙂

• Tina D Wilson says:

I just ordered mine too, chocolate truffles. Can’t wait to try it

• Luann Williams says:

The customer service representative was very short and rude with me. Maybe too many people have cancelled.

• Annie says:

I thought I had cancelled right after ordering but must not have completed the process, so was not happy to be billed $68.99 for a shipment of more coffee (and a silver coffee scoop) when I hadn’t even had the chance to try the first bag yet. I spoke to a representative and I hope this is resolved. He said to mark the box “refused” and send it back.

• Meg says:

Oh no! I’m sorry that happened to you! -Meg, MSM Team

• I’m so sorry this happened! Keep us posted if this works to return it. And also, make sure that they send you an email confirming your cancellation. Also, was it $68.99?? Or $18.99?? $68 sounds CRAZY so I just wanted to check on that!

• Anne says:

I went back and checked. It was $68.75. I didn’t open the package, but the description on the website says it was a monthly order of coffee (assuming multiple bags) and a silver coffee scoop. What was also disturbing was to find out that I had been signed up for a second “special deal” auto order that was going to ship on February 13. There were two accounts to cancel although I’d only signed up for the $1 offer. I wasn’t able to delete either of them online but had to call in. The rep was polite and helpful. He offered to let me keep the box for $25, but I opted to return it.

• YIKES! Thank you for letting us know and please let me know that this is resolved. I haven’t heard about this happening to anyone else so I’m hopeful it was just a fluke glitch and they will get this taken care of for you ASAP.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy