Note: Shop through eBates to get 1% cashback on this deal! Not an eBates member yet? Sign up here and then search for Target and click through, and then purchase this item to get 1% cashback added to your account.
WooHoo! Through December 1st, you can get $5 off when you spend $20 on a printed book purchase at Target! No promo code needed. And shipping is FREE!
Looking for books to read? Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of years:
- Cozy Minimalist Home — I didn’t think I would love a decorating book so much, but I did!
- One Beautiful Dream — This book made me feel a lot less alone as a working mom who also wants to fiercely prioritize my home and family.
- Hillbilly Elegy — This is one of those books that messes with you and really makes you think. You can read my honest thoughts + many of my readers’ thoughts here.
- Mom Set Free — If you struggle with Mom Guilt or feel like you are always failing or never doing enough or just can’t get it right as a mom, this book will encourage you in powerful ways!
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality — There are so many things I gleaned from this book and so many sections that challenged me in deep ways. I feel like I will be processing its message for a long time to come.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Never Unfriended — Written by my dear friend, Lisa-Jo Baker, this book is packed with encouragement and much-needed advice on building & keeping friendships.
- The Broken Way — This book impacted me in a number of different ways.
- Present Over Perfect — This book is one I savored slowly and it was the perfect book for me during my Year of Rest last year.
- The Happiness Dare — This book deeply challenged and inspired me.
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Good News for Weary Women — This book messed with me in profound ways, and it’s SO, SO good!
- Bread & Wine — This book moved me, inspired me, and challenged me. And it made me want to spend more time in the kitchen and around the table.
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Me Before You — This was one of the most heart-breaking, compelling, and thought-provoking books I’ve read in a long time.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- The Art of Losing Yourself — If you like Christian fiction that tackles real-life brokenness and doesn’t have Hallmark endings, I’d highly recommend this book.
- The Golden Goblet — This was a read aloud we didn’t want to stop reading! It was one of our very favorites this year!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!