Have you been following my blog and Facebook Lives with all of the yummy food I cooked this past week? I’ve been using the Eat at Home Menu-Planning service and I just love this service so much!
I wanted to quickly remind you that the 30% coupon code ends TONIGHT at midnight! This coupon code makes the annual subscription just $1.13 per WEEK!
That’s $1.13 per week for someone to plan your menu AND make your grocery list… In my book, I think that’s quite a good deal!
Go sign up here and use coupon code FALL to get this special deal.
Lori left this comment on my post about Eat at Home yesterday:
I so agree with Lori that this menu plan can reduce your stress and it’s such an easy, versatile system!
When you sign up to the Eat at Home Menu Plan Service, you’ll get:
- Weekly Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Weekly No Flour/No Sugar Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Weekly Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Weekly Traditional Wholesome Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month of menus at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
What are you waiting for? Save yourself time, effort, AND trips through the drive-thru lane with the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service!
Hurry! Go sign up here and use coupon code FALL to save 30%!
This offer ends tonight!!
P.S. On the fence about this menu-planning service? Tiffany offers a money-back guarantee. So if you try it out and decide it’s not for you, she’ll be happy to refund your money! Hurry and sign up while the coupon code is still valid.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!