MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Prime Day Deal: $5 Off Any $20 Books Purchase {My Favorite Prime Day Deal!!}

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Last chance!! This ends tonight!

WooHoo! My FAVORITE Prime Day Deal is back again this year!!

Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $20 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout.

This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards. This coupon code is valid through tomorrow, July 17, 2018.

Looking for books to read? Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of years:

Looking for more book recommendations or in-depth thoughts on the books above? Check out my Top Reads for 2017, 2016, and 2015. And don’t forget to download our FREE Summer Reading Printable Pack for some encouragement and motivation to read more this summer!

Go here to browse all of the Amazon books and use your coupon code.

Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping! And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.

Go here to see all of the current Prime Day 2018 Deals.

11 Comments

• Pam says:

$5 off $15 or $20?
    Title says one but body says another?

• Shari says:

This is awesome! I’ve been wanting to order a $44 book and every bit helps. Much appreciated!

• Susan Jaggers says:

Do you know if it can be used more than once?

• Tammy Bangs says:

Do you know how to find the details/fine print? I have two children’s books totaling $35 in my cart, both sold/delivered by Amazon, but it still says “The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.” Thanks!

• Meg says:

Weird! I’m sorry you’re having issues! If you go HERE and then click on the “see all terms and conditions” in the top left-hand corner of the page. Hope that helps! -Meg, MSM Team

• Tammy says:

Thank you! I figured it out. One of the books I chose was a prime deal itself, with a couple dollars taken off (I didn’t see that when I chose it). Terms don’t specifically state that you can’t choose a book that is a Prime Deal, but it makes sense that you can’t use two deals on one purchase. 🙂

• Jay says:

Thank you for this list! I’ve been reading self help books but wanted some ideas on something for fun:)

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy