MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*HOT* Stitch Fix: Try your first box for FREE without any styling fee!!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

WooHoo!!! This HOT deal has been extended!

Have you been wanting to try Stitch Fix, but you didn’t want to pay the $20 styling fee out of pocket?

Great news! Stitch Fix is currently waiving your styling fee as a new customer when you sign up through this link! I’ve never seen them offer this kind of deal!

Just in case you’re new to Stitch Fix, here’s how it works:

1. Sign up for a Stitch Fix account.

2. Fill out your style profile. You’ll give very specific details on sizes you wear, styles you like, colors you like, types of clothes you like, and what types of clothing you are specifically looking for (more casual, all business, a mix of both, etc.) You can be very detailed in your descriptions and even share a Pinterest board with them to give Stitch Fix some ideas of your tastes in clothing.

3. Go to checkout and pay a $20 styling fee (styling fee is waived right now because of this promotion!!).

4. One of the Stitch Fix stylists will take your style profile, sizes, and preferences and put together a box of clothing based upon what they think you’ll like and what they think will work well for you.

5. They’ll send you this box in the mail. You’ll have a few days to go through the box, try on the clothes, and then choose to keep any that you liked and ship back any that didn’t work (they provide a postage-paid envelope for you to use).

You can read all about my honest experience with Stitch Fix here.

11 Comments

• Amy Medeiros says:

Yay! I am so excited to try this for free. Thanks for posting!

• Melissa says:

I just f signed up for this through your link. I didn’t see anything about the style fee being waived. I hope it applied.

• Sara Cunningham says:

When I was doing it they said “We’ve waived your $20 styling fee!
      Plan your first Fix to try it risk-free.” And said it again later on when I gave my payment info. If you didn’t see that you might want to email them!

• Meg says:

Yes, you should have seen the blurb that said “we’ve waived your $20 styling fee.” Did they charge you the $20? I would contact customer service if so. It should have been waived if you went through the link in the post! -Meg, MSM Team

• Amber says:

It is not working for me. Do you have to pit in your card info for the 20$ styling fee to be waived.?

• Cheryl says:

Looks like maybe if you sign up, you can’t then use your referral link for your friends to sign up if they also want the styling fee waived? Is the fee waived only with the link provided in this post?

• I misspoke on my Facebook Live today… I found out that you can only get the styling fee waived if you use an affiliate link, not a referral link. If you’re a part of Commission Junction, you can get an affiliate link through there that will work.

• Carol Sherman says:

Thanks for the post! I signed up. I am not a shopper and am terrible at picking new things, so I’m excited to see what they come up with.

• Kathy McCready says:

I signed up tonight. The referral link worked for me. The $20 fee was waived. Thanks Crystal!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy