MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*HOT* Get a $20 Walmart eCode for just $10!!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

WooHoo! Butterfly Saves is back with another HOT offer — just in time for Black Friday week!

You can currently get a $20 Walmart eCode for just $10 right now!

Once you buy your eCode, you will receive instructions on how to use it. (Note: You need a desktop computer and the Chrome browser in order to redeem your eCode, but it’s super simple!)

This is a new site that gives you cash back on purchases, but up front before you purchase. Pretty cool!

12 Comments

1. Amy F;) says:

It is a little complicated to use the codes- copied from their site
    “How do I use the ecode?
    Using Chrome Browser, add the Butterfly button, shop online at Walmart and click the ‘Activate’ button. Automatically get paid!”
    How Do I Get Paid?
    We literally pay you cold hard cash to shop! Choose to get paid by PayPal, Amazon eGift card, check, or even carrier pigeon. No gimmicks, no schemes, no hoops to jump through. Get your shop on!

The Large Print
    No expiration. No product exclusions. Not valid on gift cards. Single use codes – must be used one at a time. If you spend less than the eCode amount, the balance will remain in your account until you make a qualified purchase at the online retailer in an amount equal to or greater than the eCode amount.”

• Dori says:

Thank you for your helpful “heads up.” I’m so grateful!

• So you just bought an eCode from Butterfly – Awesome! (You can purchase any Butterfly deal through a mobile device no problem!) You may be thinking, “Now what?” Well don’t sweat, we have you covered! Butterfly is one of the easiest, quickest, and newest ways to earn cash back while shopping online. When you purchase an eCode from us you don’t actually receive a physical code that you must enter to earn your savings, we take care of all that behind the scenes for you to make the process simple and easy!

Here’s all you have to do in order to start saving with Butterfly today: First and foremost, using your laptop or desktop Google Chrome browser, add our free Google Chrome browser extension (this is where all the magic happens)! Once you have Butterfly added the fun begins! All you have to do is visit the retailer’s website that your eCode pertains to and complete an order equal to or more than your eCode amount. You’ll see an orange button appear in the lower left corner of the screen that reads “activate cash back” and once you click that your work is done! Checkout like you normally would and once Butterfly receives order confirmation from the retailer you’ll see your cash back appear in your butterflysaves.com account! That’s all there is to it!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to connect, feel free to email us at support@butterflysaves.com. We love talking with our customers and hearing about all the awesome ways they save with Butterfly, so reach out anytime! Happy Shopping! 🙂

• Barbara Bomberger says:

I have to say that the majority of us use laptops or tablets these days. Grat offer, but I haven’t been able to use any of them, Including the ones offered through Insta GC for JC Penney-very frustrating.

2. Angel says:

How long does it take to get the ecode? I ordered mine last night and still haven’t received it.

• Kylie says:

I don’t think you will actually receive a code… Once you purchase the code, just press “Activate” on the little Google Chrome Extension. (Mine popped up in the right corner of my screen at the retailer if that helps.).

Once you activate, make a purchase for at least the value of the code and then Butterfly Saves will deposit the cash back in your butterfly saves account as soon as they get paid their referral fee by the retailer. Then, you can finally request your funds sent to you through PayPal or a check.

It’s a little trickier of a process then I was expecting… If $10 makes a huge difference in your world, then go for it! Otherwise, it may be worth saving your sanity.

• Angel says:

Thanks Kylie. This was really helpful. My activate button says 6.4% cashback. I wondered if I would then lose my ecode and end up with the lower percentage. Anyway, I agree about the process maybe not being worth it.

3. kim says:

I just did this amazing deal.. it did take awhile for me to figure out exactly how it worked, but once I did, it was a piece of cake. You can also set up pay preferences through check or Paypal. They stated that Paypal payments go through faster, so this is the method I chose. I think this is a great deal, and sorta works like Ebates. I’m hoping my cash back will come quickly, as it stated it could come in as quickly as a few days via Paypal 🙂

4. It seems like many of these comments were written on behalf of Butterfly, so my honest experience: It may work as described (I used Target instead of Walmart for the introductory “$10 for $20” deal) BUT it’s not as quick and easy as 90% of the sales copy states. This is the important part that they bury at the bottom that lets them use your cash for months before paying out: “…Once Butterfly receives order confirmation from the retailer you’ll see your cash back appear in your butterflysaves.com account!” I expected a very fast turnaround based on the sales copy but my account says I can expect my payment 2/15/18! That is not any quicker than Ebates, and the browser extension is obnoxious—plus it poaches carts from Ebates.

5. Shauna says:

I think butterfly saves.com is a total scam. I did this deal back in November, and have been emailing the company for months, but they won’t send me a cash back check.
    Does NOT seem like a reputable company to me, and I’d look closely into this company before endorsing them again.

6. Cristi D Gray says:

I came back here to see if anyone had commented about this company. I bought some of these deals and they worked back in the fall of 2017 but now they don’t pay or e-mail you back or anything. What happened?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy