(Note: This post was sponsored by Twigby and contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Are your kids approaching that age where you’d love for them to have a starter phone for safety and convenience reasons, but you’re a little worried about too much Internet accessibility or the expensive cost of a phone and service?
In case you missed my completely honest review earlier this year, Twigby is a company dedicated to providing fantastic phone service at great prices. If you’re looking for inexpensive cell phone and service options, I’d highly recommend checking out what Twigby has to offer.
Here’s what I love about Twigby:
- There is not a contract and there are no activation or termination fees. Unlike traditional cell phone companies, they give you the ability to create your own custom, prepaid plan — without a contract or an unnecessary activation fee.
- It’s affordable. When I visited the Twigby site for the first time, I was shocked at how affordable their plans were! Their basic phone plans start as low as $9 per month! They have a variety of plans, including those that offer unlimited texting and the option to include data. Check out their calculator here to see how much you could save by switching to Twigby.
- It’s flexible. My favorite part about their service (in addition to their great prices!) is that they offer plan flexibility with the ability to change plans or phones at any time for free.
- They offer free overage protection. You can rest easy in knowing that you will never be charged for overages without your go-ahead! You have complete control.
- They have a referral program. You can email your friends a special link and, if your friend signs up through your link, you’ll both automatically receive a $10 credit 45 days from your friend’s activation date! Read more about their referral program here.
- It’s super easy to get started. You don’t have to mess with going to a store and picking out a phone plan. You just go to their site, pick your phone plan and either switch your current phone over or get a new phone, and they get it all set up for you.
- They offer a variety of phones to choose from. You can choose a phone as basic as a flip phone or get something as fancy as an iPhone 5S or SE. Go here to check out all of their phone options.
- Coverage is good. We got to try out the Twigby phone service for two months and were very impressed with how great the coverage was. We never had one time that we had any issues with the coverage. Twigby customers use not one, but two of the nation’s largest nationwide networks!
Would you like to try Twigby?
Valid for a limited time only.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!