MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Last Chance! Get $5 off any $15 book purchase on Amazon!!

This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.

*HOT* Get $5 off any $15 book purchase on Amazon!!

Last chance! This deal ends tonight!

WooHoo! One of my FAVORITE Amazon deals is back for Prime Day!

Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $15 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout.

This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards. This coupon code is valid through July 12, 2017.

I looked through all the books I read over the past year and picked out 12 of my favorites that I’d highly recommend:

You can also use it to get American Girl Mini Doll and Book Sets for just $11.08 shipped!

Don’t forget to use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout to get $5 off your $15 book purchase!

Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping!

19 Comments

• Sue says:

Does it have to be one book? I just tried it with two books that totalled $16.00 and it said I couldn’t apply it to my order.

• Amy says:

I couldn’t get it to work on a children’s book that was 17

• Meg says:

Maybe try again. A lot of people were having trouble when the code first went live, but then it started working later last night. I think maybe Amazon didn’t have the code activated yet. -Meg, MSM Team

• Julia says:

Maybe this sale doesn’t start until the 11th? It wouldn’t work for me tonight.

• Meg says:

Yeah, I would try again. A lot of people were having trouble until later last night, and then it started working. -Meg, MSM Team

• Margaret says:

It worked for me. It does have to be sold by Amazon. But wanted to also give a head’s up. It can be an audiobook as long as it is a physical disk. I was able to order an unabridged mp3 cd audiobook and the coupon applied.

• Peggy says:

Thank you , I just used the code to order Christmas presents.

• Lucy says:

I used the code yesterday. The confirmation email I got reflected the $5 off. However, this morning when it shipped it had charged me the full price with no $5 off. They must be having some problems with the code.

• Eva says:

I had the same problem Lucy. I contacted Amazon yesterday and the guy told me the promo code was reflected on their end and I will see it when the item ships. Well my item shipped yesterday and it was still charging the regular price of the book (it was in my bank account already). I contacted them today and they said it is $5 that will automatically applied on my NEXT order (once it’s shipped)!?!? Ummm….ok. So I placed and order today and when it ships, we’ll see if there’s a $5 credit. This is a crazy promo!!! PS. For those who couldn’t get the code to work, it is case sensitive.

• Lucy says:

I contacted Amazon explaining what had happened and they are refunding me the $5.

• Meg says:

Oh no! Thanks for letting us know about that. -Meg, MSM Team

• Amanda says:

I used it on 2 books. One of them was a preorder item and it still took off the code. I guess it could be rescinded at the time the book ships, but for now in my orders it is showing the $5 off.

• Terri says:

This code worked for me. I was so happy to see it today. Finding deals like this is what makes https://www.moneysavingmom.com extra awesome!

• My husband ordered the Action Bible ($15.75) for our daughter’s birthday and I ordered 3 paperbacks that our other daughter will need for literature this fall. All stuff we were going to get anyways, but thanks for saving us $10!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy