MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

10 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals In One Hour

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

10 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals in One Hour

Kelly from New Leaf Wellness has a great list of 10 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals In One Hour. Her free download includes grocery lists and recipes for all of the meals.

Psst! Looking for even more freezer cooking meals? Be sure to check out the extensive New Leaf Wellness eCookbook Collection! It has something for everybody — even those with specific diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo, and more.

Do you want to take better control of your grocery budget? If so, you’ll want to read my newest eBook, 5 Days to a Better Grocery Budget!

This eBook will give you all the tips, tricks, and practical advice you need to create a grocery budget tailored to your family’s needs that you can actually STICK to (because that’s the key!)

In this eBook, you’ll learn:

1. How to create a grocery budget that fits your family’s needs and your finances!
  2. New systems to help you keep track of what you spend at the store!
  3. How to actually stick with your new budget and save money for years to come!
  4. Ways to save up to $50 off your grocery bill THIS WEEK by using the 10 simple strategies outlined in this eBook!

Read to get started? Just use the form below to sign up!

Need to overhaul your grocery budget?
I want to help! Join my email list and get FREE ACCESS to my new eBook, 5 Days to a Better Grocery Budget. Sign up now!

42 Comments

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

Thanks so much for sharing!

• Alecia says:

Oh, because I need all the help I can get! 🙂

• Nancy says:

Very exciting to see these. I LOVE my slow cookers, use them several times a week, year round. Now I can prep these meals and be ready to go at any time.
    Thank You!

• Jennifer says:

Shared on Facebook for all my nurse friends!

• Myra says:

How many servings each meal?
    Thanks! Myra

• Brook says:

I really like the idea but my question is do you put the raw meat in with all ingredients and freeze it? Just curious because I did not know how safe it is to have them mixed together. Maybe I can just put them in separate bags or something to be on the safe side!

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

Yes. According to the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service, it is perfectly safe. Also, you will cook the meat and vegetables before eating them.

• Amanda favors says:

They are all going to go into the crock pot together anyway so freezing them desperately wouldn’t be necessary. Anytime you cook raw meat and vegetables in a crockpot the usually go in at the same time. So it’s really no different than freezing them together.

• Delayla says:

I cannot find white chicken seasoning anywhere. Is there anything else that I could use?

• Sarah says:

Freezer sorted and now full of great dishes I can sling in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a healthy home cooked meal rather than getting home tired and hungry and reaching for the take away menus . I do sometimes put the freezer bag in the slow cooker the night before so I don’t forget in the morning but cooks from frozen just as well.
    I have been telling my friends and work friends about this

• Shawna Sibley says:

Kelly,
    Grill Mates Mojito Lime cannot be found. I ordered it but it won’t be here until the end of the month. What can I do to substitute it?

• Sydney says:

Just printed these off, excited to give it a whirl! Thanks for putting these together!

• Stephanie says:

I really enjoyed this post.

• Nichole says:

GREATEST. POST. EVER. I am one who spends HOURS every week prepping healthy delicious meals for my family. Recently, I had been struugling with how we can not spend hours a night cooking and cleaning, without resorting to terrible take out…this was a GODSEND! We did have some trouble finding the seasoning mixes near us, and try really hard to stay away from processed ingredients. I’d LOVE it if in a future blog post, you could show how to substitute “real” (forgive the lack of a better term) spices and marinades? Thank you SO Much for posting this!

• Blake says:

My wife and I were super excited about this post because we’re both nurses and have an insane schedule, but then we discovered that most of the dishes called for WAY too much water and had very little to no taste. Ended up being more work in the end to get it thicker and actually taste like something.

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

Oh no! I’m so sorry you felt that way. 🙁 Most of the water is used in the chili and soups. Do you think the excess came from the fresh veggies? I hope you’ll give some of the other recipes a shot!

• Kendall says:

Hi! I am having a hard time finding the sweet and sour dry marinade and teriyaki dry marinade:( does anyone have a suggestion on where I can find it or a substitute?!

• Kendall says:

Hi. I am having a hard time finding the dry sweet and sour marinade as well as the teriyaki dry marinade. Any suggestions where I can find it or a substitute?!

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

I would look for any kind of Asian-inspired seasoning mix. You could also substitute this homemade teriyaki sauce. It’s my favorite.

-1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
      -1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
      -1/4 cup light brown sugar
      -1 teaspoon onion powder
      -4 minced cloves of garlic (or garlic powder)
      -1-inch fresh ginger root, peeled and grated (1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon dried)

• Nichole says:

Prepped the meals today. They were super easy and so excited to try these in the New Year. Thank you so much for sharing!!

• Shannon says:

Kelly,
    Is it ok if I have an 8qt crockpot and cook it on 6-8 hours on low. I work about 8 hours a day so would it be better if I just didn’t thaw it out overnight and just threw it in the crockpot frozen? Thanks!

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

It depends on the strength of your slow cooker. The USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service recommends thawing frozen meat first, but if your slow cooker heats up quickly I think you’ll be ok. Also, if you’re used to cooking meals 8 hours+ then I think it will work out too.

• Kayla says:

How easy would it be to cook these ina electric pressure cooker?

• Paige says:

Hi, can we use these crockpot recipes without freezing the ingredients? (E.g., throw in the thawed, raw chicken and freshly cut butternut squash the morning of?)

• Al says:

Do you brown the ground beef before adding to the soup mixture baggie?

• Gaby says:

I am excited to try this today. Got all I need!
    Just one question: how many people will each recipe feed?

• Kelly @ New Leaf Wellness says:

3-6, depending how much meat you add to each bag. If you open the recipe PDF, it’s broken down by recipe.

• Anna says:

This has changed my life!!! Finally meals I can make ahead of time in the croc pot and my family actually eats it!!!! Thanks for the substitute I agree the sweet and sour packet difficult to find. The pot roast didn’t turn out well, but I think I just need to let defrost longer next time since it’s such a large piece of meat. Thanks again!

• Muriel says:

Thank you so much! You help me out having a big stress with dinner. I am mam of 4.

• Sofia says:

Thank you for these amazing time savers! I’m trying to reduce the use of ziploc bags in my kitchen. Can anyone recommend a reusable bag to replace ziplocs? I’ve found a couple of brands on Amazon and was wondering if anyone had experience with them.

• Iris says:

I cannot find the sweet and sour mix. Any suggestions? Also can’t find the dry teriyaki. Do you think I could just use teriyaki sauce instead and omit the water? How much would you recommend?

• Kate says:

I just completed all 10 recipes . . . so easy, so quick! Looking forward to an easier mealtime next week . . .

• Tonya McCullough says:

I could not find The complete recipe for this, like instructions for each meal, can you by chance send me that…

• Susan says:

Thank you so much for doing this! This is going to make my life so much easier!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy