MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Coming on Monday: A very, very special something we’ve been working on…

Get Make Over Your Year for Just $25 on Monday!

If you’ve been around here for very long, you know that goal-setting is something our family is very passionate about. It’s something that has majorly impacted our life and it’s one of the greatest keys to our success in so many areas.

Because of this, for a very long time, one thing that people have asked me to write and share more on is the whole concept of goal-setting. And for a long time, I’ve wanted to put together a comprehensive, step-by-step goal-setting course that would be accessible and applicable to a broad spectrum of people — men, women, couples, and singles from all walks and seasons and situations.

Any time I’d consider moving forward with this project, though, I just knew I couldn’t do it all by myself. You see, I have been so impacted and inspired in goal-setting by my husband, so I knew I couldn’t create a course without him. So I was over-the-moon excited when he said earlier this year that he’d co-create a goal-setting course with me!

So beginning Monday morning, we’ll be opening the doors for our first-ever LIVE course called Make Over Your Year. This 4-week course includes a comprehensive downloadable workbook, printable worksheets to walk you step-by-step through the goal-setting process we’ll be teaching you, 4 weeks of encouraging emails with additional resources, and — BEST OF ALL! — 4 one-hour-long LIVE Group Coaching Sessions taught by Jesse and me.

If you’ve ever wished you could have someone hold your hand, guide you through the process of setting realistic and achievable goals, help you create a workable action plan to follow through with those goals, and have your own personal cheerleaders and accountability partners along the way, this course is for you.

Get an amazing deal on Make Over Your Year!

We’re especially excited that so much of the course will be taught in a LIVE, hands-on format. We feel this adds significant value since you’ll be able to interact with us in real-time and get your questions answered!

Because we’ll be teaching the course live, we are only accepting sign-ups through January 5, 2016. After that, the course will be closed to new sign-ups until later in 2016.

As I’ve talked about before, we are very committed to making all of our products and resources affordable and accessible for every one — not just those who have a lot of wiggle room in their budgets to invest in online courses.

The course — including the 4 LIVE coaching sessions, the workbook, the worksheets, the emails, and the projects — is priced at just $49. The group coaching sessions will be very hands-on and will allow you to get to ask your questions in real-time. It’s like paying for coaches and personal cheerleaders—at a fraction of the cost!

Get an amazing deal on Make Over Your Year

25% Of All Sales on Monday Go to South Africa

Now for the really, really exciting part…

You all know that our family is madly in love with South Africa and we are very committed to using the gifts and platform God has given us here to be able to make a difference in some of the poorest communities there.

So here’s the deal: the greatest needs right now are for a large building at the Reagoboka Centre where you all already helped build a two-classroom building earlier this year. The ministry happening at this Centre for hundreds of children is incredible and it just keeps growing!

An opportunity to get an amazing deal on Make Over Your Year

As you can see from the picture above, the foundation has already been poured. There was enough money to do that with funds that had already been donated. But they need an additional $40,000 USD to be able to finish the rest of the building. They were planning to just let the foundation sit until more funds were donated, but we’ve felt the nudging that we didn’t want to see that foundation just sit there.

So while one of the main reasons we created this course is to impact many, many families and inspire them to set goals and live more intentionally, our BIG, BIG goal is that we’ll earn enough money from the course sales to be able to fully fund this building project in South Africa.

A very, very special something we've been working on

With this in mind, on Monday, December 28, 2015, when we launch this course, we will be donating 25% of all of the course purchases directly to fund this building project in South Africa.

Yes, if you do the math on that, you’ll realize that we set a BIG goal for the first day of the goal-setting course. We felt it was only fitting! And we are dreaming big and praying that we’ll raise $40,000 for South Africa. I know it’s audacious, but that’s what we’re aiming for. Will you join us in praying for this?

Being able to make such a difference in South Africa will make every single long hour and day poured into this project so very worth it. Best of all, we hope it encourages you to know that by purchase the course, you’re not just making a difference in your own life — you’re helping provide basic necessities for some of the neediest children in South Africa, many of whom don’t have parents and are barely eeking by.

So mark your calendars, set aside the money in your budget, and get ready to change your life — as well as change hundreds of lives halfway around the world!

38 Comments

• Christine says:

This sounds great but what time will the live class be? I want to make sure I am able to attend before I purchase it. Thanks 🙂

• Here are the details from MakeOverYourYear.com:

The evening coaching sessions will be from 9 to 10 p.m. EST on Tuesday evenings. The four sessions will be on January 12, 19, 26, and February 2. We will send you an email the day before and day of with information on how to log into the video session.

We encourage you, if at all possible, to make attending the live coaching night a high priority. However, if you are unable to attend live, all participants will receive a recording of the entire session via email the following day. If there were parts you missed or parts you wanted to re-watch, this will allow you to do so.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Prerna Malik says:

HUGE congratulations on this Crystal and Jesse!! Super excited about it 🙂

• Brandi says:

So amazing! Seriously considering signing up! One question? When will the live sessions be? What if you can’t watch at that time?

• There are details on the salespage, but I know it can be easy to miss. Here you go:

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Heather says:

Is it be advice on how to achieve finiacial goals?

• Brandi says:

That’s amazing! Congratulations!

• shannon says:

I too was curious about the time of the live webcasts….depending on that, determines if I do it.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Laura De Vizcaya says:

Hi I would like more information on your course, how does it work? Specially the live sessions, I’m a working mom and don’t have time during the day to get online, only at night… How does it work?

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Sherry says:

How will the live classes work? I work and have a family .. I don’t want to waste my $ if I can’t get the same level of experience from the class

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Xenia says:

Is this secular? I love your blog, but I am not religious. Sometimes I feel like a lot of information doesn’t really apply to my life well..if it’s pretty straightforward goal setting, I’m all in. Please let me know; I have lots of business and personal goals to achieve this year.

• Heidi K says:

Sounds great! For those of you asking for more information, if you click on the link to the Make Over Your Year site, it has the times for the live chats. I believe they are Tuesdays from 9 pm to 10 pm Eastern.

• Holly Truitt says:

I know I can’t make the live chat…..which is a bummer as I work at nights. Will there be a replay available??

• Kristen S. says:

This is so awesome! What a great way to use your business to help others!

• How can I donate to the building fund without buying your course? I would like to give a donation. Do you have a paypal button or something I can do that through?

• Tina says:

Great news that you can watch the replay, I’m in a completely different time zone so that is a welcome necessity for me!

• Tina says:

For those of us who can’t make the live chat, can we email in questions if we wish? Thanks.

• While we can’t promise to do personal coaching via email, you are welcome to email in questions for us to consider covering in the Group Coaching or you are always welcome to contact us via Twitter! We have details about this at the front of the course.

• iHanna says:

This is SO great, glad you’re making it an online class! I think it sounds wonderful, as I’m just all about my goals this time if year!

• tessa says:

Hi, I’m looking so forward to this!! I was trying to purchase the coarse, but it’s not letting me. I know it’s new, so there may be a few bugs 🙂

• Monica says:

Exciting! I am interested in making a donation for the building project in South Africa. What is the best way to do that?

• Kim says:

My payment is pending for the class so is that why I have not received the welcome e-mail yet?

• natalie says:

Hi to everyone!
    Will the recordings of the live classes be available for me to watch forever or only for a limited time?

keep up the good work which is a Blessing
    Natalie