Just a quick reminder that this offer ends tonight at midnight!
Have you been thinking about starting a blog and just feeling like you don’t know where to start or how to set up your blog successfully?
I’m so excited to let you know that Jeff Goins has his Intentional Blogging Course priced at 50% off through Monday at midnight!
What You Get When You Buy The Course
When you purchase the Intentional Blogging Course, you’ll get:
- 23 lessons with short videos, written content, links, and action steps
- 10 bonus video lessons answering common blogging questions
- 4 recorded Q&A coaching calls
- Access to a private Facebook Group to ask questions and interact with other course participants
I wasn’t familiar with this course, so I bought it and spent this morning going through it to see if it was something I felt like would be a great purchase. And I have to tell you that I was very, very impressed.
The Intentional Blogging Course is extremely comprehensive. It walks you step-by-step through how to set up a successful blog.
Here were some of the topics I thought were especially helpful:
- How to pick a blog name
- How to be intentional about what you write about
- How to find your blogging voice
- How to determine what you should write about
- How to set up your blog
- How to set up an About Page
- How to create compelling content
- How to write catchy headlines
- How to set up your email list
- How to build your email list
3 Reasons I Loved The Intentional Blogging Course
The Intentional Blogging Course is so simple and actionable! Here are three reasons I especially loved the course:
1. The Course is Self-Paced — You can go through this course at your own pace — however quickly or slowly you’d like. You also will have lifetime access to all of the course materials.
2. Each Video is Short & to the Point — Almost every video lesson is under 10 minutes long. I love this because it makes it so much more doable to go through, even if your life is full.
3. Each Lesson Gives Clearcut Action Steps — Okay, so this was my favorite part. Each lesson had action steps at the end of it to help you really assimilate the material and keep you accountable to following through with setting up a successful blog. It made the material so much more valuable because it caused you actually apply what you are learning.
The Intentional Blogging Course is usually $197, but it’s just $97 through Monday at midnight. If you want to start a blog and would love someone to hold your hand and walk you through the process, I would highly recommend this course. I thought it was very well done, contained a lot of extremely helpful content, and was every bit worth the price.
P.S. Thinking the course might be for you, but feeling like $97 is a lot to invest? There’s a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So if you purchase it and decide it’s just not going to work for you, you can request a full refund for the first 30 days.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here