MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*HOT!* Chipotle: Buy One, Get One Free coupon

ht_chipotle_vegan_sofritas_burrito_ll_130729_16x9_992

We rarely ever see Chipotle coupons, so I was excited to see this Chipotle coupon good for Buy One, Get One Free Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salad, or Order of Tacos.

You’ll need to play the game (it just takes seconds) and then you’ll get access to the coupon. The coupon is valid through August 11, 2015.

Thanks, Freebie Shark!

31 Comments

• Charity says:

Thank you so much for this!! 🙂 this will make for a cheap date night (at home).

• Emily says:

is there a way to play if you don’t have a smartphone? Anyone know?

• WilliamB says:

This seems to require giving Chipotle a cell phone number. Wish I knew that before I played the game.

• Karen says:

Thank you!!

• Katie says:

thanks!! I love chipotle !!

• Thanks so much! I told my husband about this and he said “No way- it must be fake they never do coupons”. So I was really excited to see that it was legitimate and worked!

• Alison says:

Thank you!

• Lora says:

Thanks for posting this!! My daughter wants to try Chipotle so this will give us a chance to try it for with a great BOGO coupon.

• Laura says:

This coupon is not available to someone who doesn’t have a cell phone, as far as I can tell.

• Chris says:

I played the game yesterday and did not receive the coupon. 🙁

• laurey fisher says:

SO…when and where does the BOGO coupon come , I dont see it on the screen anywhere???

• Jaime says:

I took the test n it said I got the coupon for but one get one free Chipotle burrito, bowl or salad but I accidentally put the last number in my phone number in incorrectly n sent it. I have not received a coupon n not sure where to look for it. It will not allow me to do it again???

• Shin Obi says:

Play in incognito (if in chrome) or delete your cookies/history/whatever and it’ll ask for a phone number again probably. Get it right this time though haha

• Heather says:

My text stated that I would receive the coupon within 7 days. I was planning to go today, but we’ll see when they decide to send this. Not sure why there is a wait or what type of marketing strategy this is…

• Veronica says:

I participated in the game. But never received confirmation of BOGO. I eat here often. Thank you

• Autumn says:

Mine said coupon will arrive in 7 days also..

• Veneece says:

Have you received it yet? I haven’t even got a text from them and Ive played from different devices different numbers because u cant play again and receive a coupon because it thinks you already received it. But its been over the last few days.

• Chanda says:

I played this last night, and took the kids there for dinner tonight. You need to follow the link in the text to get your personalized coupon. Yum!

• I played the game yesterday, and my coupon arrived today. Hope y’all get yours soon!

• Susan says:

Can I just show it on my phone or do i have to print it? My printer is not working.

• Joan Craig says:

This made for a super cheap lunch today! My husband ran in to pick up our online order and ended up getting three drinks, chips and guac and both our burrito bowls for less than the price of one burrito! Apparently the coupon rang up both bowls as free and after paying for two drinks, they threw in another drink and an order of chips and guac because he had to wait on the order! I know this isn’t usual, but thanks for sharing this coupon which allowed for us to have such an inexpensive and delicious lunch! 🙂

• Ramon Rivera resto says:

I give it a try to find out!!!

• Diamond says:

I got my coupon the next day.. They sent a message:
    Chipotle: Remember that time you won a BOGO playing Friend or Faux? Well it’s here now: >website< For single use only.
    The link took me to the coupon which I saved to my passbook on my iPhone

• Michelle says:

Worked very well, I printed it out and brought it with me to Chipotle. Husband and I love a great burrito, and especially one from Chipotle! We are eating them now!

• Veneece says:

Did anyone else have a problem where they played the game but never received their coupon? I’ve played from my phone and 2 tablets and i have not received a coupon or text to either device.

• Rana says:

I got buy one get one coupon expired on8/15/2015. I try use it today but no working.

• mayank says:

I like vegetable so good

• Good deal! Love freebies from Chipotle.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy