MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Dollar General: Get a Gallon of Milk for just $0.15!

milk.ce

Dollar General has milk on sale for $2.40 this week. You can pick it up for just $0.15 after coupon and rebate. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Gallon of Milk for $2.40 at Dollar General
Use $2/1 Off Purchase of $2.01 or more at Dollar General
Submit for $0.25 Ibotta rebate
$0.15 after coupon and rebate

Thanks, Frugal Finds at Naptime!

16 Comments

• Petra says:

Lucky! Here in Bethel, Alaska we pay $7.89 for a gallon of milk.

• How do you redeem this $2.00? My Dollar General didn’t know.

• Molly says:

some of the local people here are having trouble doing this because there is no coupon code. how does we redeem? I just got the coupon, but there is not code on it.

• Molly says:

Nevermind, I just read the program. What you do is you buy the item and at checkout you input your phone number into the pin pad and it should automatically calculate it. I would suggest, open your account and hit the menu and then hit coupons and then scroll down to where it says “how do I redeem my coupon” that way you can show it to the cashier, they should be able to figure it out after that.

• I signed up and the coupon was good for today only-I guess the day you sign up? Specifically shopped there due to the coupon, the pin pad locked up on each attempt, and the associate said it “is not going to work”- in other words they would not manually enter it or honor it. She said it could be printed from home (but that would have been an extra 40 minutes of driving today for me.)

• Petra says:

Becky,
    she must have told you how the prices are around here than I would expect?

• Allison says:

My local DG did not have their milk on sale. But $2 off is still a great deal!

• tyra says:

load the coupon on their site. When checking out, on the card reader it asks for your number. put it in and $2 will be taken off the total. Worked for me last night

• Dianna says:

I used this coupon yesterday after loading it to my dollar general digital coupon account . After the cashier starts checking you out, you can look at the pin pad and it has a spot to touch to log in for digital coupons. Just enter the phone # you used on your account and then the coupon comes off when cashier hits total. It took certain amount off each item.

• Courtney says:

Dianna do u live in st.johns county? How many times can u lad it on the phone number? I go through a lot of milk in my house

• Molly says:

our local dollar general did not have the milk on sale after all.

• Becky says:

My local DG does not have the milk on sale. 🙁

• Tracie says:

I love this store, it’s got cheap deal’s

• Jay says:

My husband bought a gallon of milk at the Middletown , DE store yesterday. It had a “good until 9/22 “. Today he poured a glass and it curdled. I suggested he take it back, which he did. He was told he did not have his receipt so they could not exchange it?? Who in the Sam Hill saves a milk receipt? I think it’s only fair to send us a coupon for the purchase price. I did take a picture of the side of the jar with the date of 9/22, so can very well put it online tonight. Do I need to go viral over something like this or would you make it good with a coupon? We are in our 80’s.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy