MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Join us for the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge!

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home

Who wants to get their home and life more in order?

I’ve set aside the month of March to really focus on organization in my home and life. We’re getting ready to move to Tennessee in April and this is the perfect time for me to clean the house from top to bottom and clear out clutter. And I’d love for you to join me!

Want to Follow Along?

Starting Monday, March 3, every weekday morning at around 10 a.m. EST, I’ll be posting the day’s assignment and then every evening at around 8 p.m. EST, I’ll be posting my progress and pictures, along with a link-up for you to share your progress and pictures, too.

Get Your Free Ebook + Printable Checklists

I put together an ebook with encouraging articles, all the daily assignments, plus printable checklists so you can know exactly what’s planned for the month and to allow you to work at your own pace, if you’d like.

To grab your free ebook so you can participate in this challenge, just fill out the form below with your name and email address. You’ll need to confirm your email address and then your free ebook will be sent to you instantly.

Leave a comment and let us know if you’re planning to join us!

Other posts in the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge series

1. Join us for the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Challenge!
  2. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #1
  3. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #2
  4. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #2 (update)
  5. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #3
  6. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #3 (update)
  7. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #4
  8. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #4 (update)
  9. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #5
  10. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #5 (update)
  11. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #6
  12. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #6 (update)
  13. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #7
  14. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #7 (update)
  15. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #8
  16. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #8 (update)
  17. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #9
  18. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #9 (update)
  19. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #10
  20. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #11
  21. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #11 (update)
  22. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #12
  23. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #12 (update)
  24. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #13
  25. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #13 (update)
  26. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #14
  27. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #14 (update)
  28. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #15
  29. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #15 (update)
  30. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #16
  31. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #16 (update)
  32. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #17
  33. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #17 (update)
  34. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #18
  35. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #18 (update)
  36. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #19
  37. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #19 (update)
  38. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #20

343 Comments

• Lori says:

I am excited to follow you on this journey!

• Elisabeth says:

I had already set a goal to have gone through my entire house by the end of March setting aside yard sale items and organizing. April will be my month of deep cleaning. We are moving from Alaska to Kentucky in June.

• Jan says:

I need help! Time to get control of trouble areas! Thanks!

• Cathy R says:

I am very excited to join you on this challenge. I really need this!

• Andretta says:

I’m ready to begin. I have accumulated many things; toys for 3 (under age 2) grand babies; and craft projects. Time to organize.

• Karen Horn says:

Moving from TX to SC in July. I am all in.

• Jenny says:

I’ll be joining in- looking forward to spring cleaning!

• Amanda says:

I am a working mom and have been trying to organize my house for the new year. So I look forward to your posts on this!

• Jackie says:

Thanks so much for all of your great ideas!

• Maria says:

Like Amanda, I had made goals to clean up my house, which I flopped on majorly in February. I hope to attempt the “40 bags in 40 days” during Lent this year, so this will probably give me a push to do more. The way my schedule is, however, doing any housework on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is very difficult. I’ll probably have to tweak and adjust things to fit into my schedule.

• Stephanie j says:

I’m joining in! Need to get things under control.

• Meredith M says:

Moving to Tennessee?? When did that happen?:) I’m in…. I can’t wait to get my house done. Bring it on!

• Tabitha says:

My thoughts exactly! What did I miss? Tennessee??

• Jennifer says:

Yeah, I want to hear more about this move. You just bought your house, so now I am hungry for details!

• Cathy says:

Yes, that caught my eye. I live in TN. I love it here, and I hope you guys will too, but aren’t you moving away from all your family?

• Wendy H. says:

Luckily, my house is pretty well organized now. My husband and I are retired, and our children live on their own with their families. Our daughter and her family lived in our family home for several years. The dryer caught on fire (not lucky), and the house had to be gutted. The structure was still sound because our wonderful fire departments got here in time and contained the fire in the basement. Smoke damage was different though. To make a long story short, our house is “new” inside; my husband and I moved back in here 2 years ago, and since it is only us we keep it pretty organized. To those moving or are in Tennessee, I have lived here all my lifeand it is GREAT!!!

• Tara H says:

I’ve been kind of working on this on my own (slowly!). It will be great to be a part of the challenge! Thanks, Crystal! 🙂

• I’m excited for this challenge. I managed to get my house somewhat clean and organized and to keep it that way for more than a week in February. We need much more organization, and this is the perfect time for us to start this challenge. (I’m sure my clean house would be messy to some people, but this was a big deal for us to tame a lot of clutter. I need to remember to not compare my weakness to another’s strength, right? ) It just feels so good to have clean rooms and to get rid of stuff. Tomorrow looks like it’ll be a snow day – perfect day to start this challenge. 🙂

• Tamara says:

I am looking forward to this. This month I’m really trying to make some much needed changes in my life.

• Just in time for Spring cleaning. Thanks Crystal.

• kate says:

Great way to start my spring cleaning and purging!!

• Mandy Cheshire says:

I need a little reminder and motivation to make progress in this stem I will try to follow along, too!

• Tracy says:

I am currently in nursing school and my house has taken a beating to say the least. I am looking forward to this to help me clear out some clutter and organize so I have an easier time with maintenance cleaning. Glad we have Spring Break coming up!!

• Tina says:

Ready for the challenge! Time to get focused and turn over a new leaf! Let’s do this! 🙂

• Janine says:

I cannot wait to start this!

• T Sconce says:

Excited to do this!

• Crystal says:

I’m in. Definitely need to get done organization in this house.

• Jen says:

I can’t wait to start! We are in the process of trying to sell our house and though I’ve been working to declutter and organize, it all feels so overwhelming. I’m glad to have your help and direction!

• Mystery says:

Planning on joining as well. I hope it’s something similar you did about two years ago – it was a true challenge (and my heading crates had never been so clean!). The one last year was just regular cleaning and not nearly as much fun 🙂

• Becky G says:

Crystal, I am excited to do this with you & the other ladies here! I have gotten on a regular cleaning schedule, in addition, everyday I do a quick clutter pick up which has helped me immensely in keeping the house looking decent & clean. Decent is great when you homeschool & you “live” in your home 24/7! lol! This will take me to another level & the accountability I will get will help get me motivated! Thanks for inviting us to join you! 🙂

• Abra says:

I’m in! We recently moved and I still trying to find a place for things. I am sure this will help.

• Leatha says:

I’m looking forward to this!

• Erin says:

Thank you!! I’ve been thinking but wasn’t sure how to get started! Now I’ve got some help thanks!!

• Alka Sood says:

I am definitely in. Looking forward to getting organized

• Allison says:

Looking forward to getting more organized… 🙂

• Rebecca says:

I have been trying to work on this since the start of the year and have slacked off. I needed this motivation! Thank you!

• Jill says:

Yay for moving to Tennessee! I am moving there in a week myself! I’m looking forward to doing the challenge for the week I am still here.

• Beth says:

Need some guidance in organization, looking forward to this month!

• Shannon says:

I planned to start on spring break but this sounds like the motivation I need!

• Sarah says:

I can’t wait! Recent winter illnesses and snow days have gotten us behind in the house and I am so ready to get back on track!

• Shana says:

I’m in!

• Melony says:

We are currently 8 weeks out from welcoming baby #4 and so excited! But I’m definitely feeling the nesting instincts starting to kick in, so this will be perfect. With pregnancy brain, it’s hard to remember things these days….a checklist is exactly what I need! Whoo hoo!!!

• Erika says:

I was going to start this challenge a few weeks ago, and noticed you were going to start it on your blog. I waited for you because I know I’ll do much better with you as my lead! Thank you!

• Michelle says:

It seems like you just bought your 100% down home that is so perfect!!! What prompted the move? – I need to declutter as well as organize – – thinking the decluttering comes first, but I think I will try to do both at the same time since I can’t seem to find a lot of things lately, lol.

• Julie V. says:

I’m ready to get started! My house is in definite need of organization.

• I am so in! I can’t wait to become more organized!

• Amanda says:

I’m really excited for this challenge! 🙂

• Toya says:

I’m in! Preparing for a community yard sale in April and a move at the end of July.

• Nicole says:

I have decided to stop fooling myself into thinking my house is “organized enough.” If it is, this challenge should be a piece of cake, haha! If not, well… this will help me get into gear. So, I’m in!

• Nicholle says:

Just what I need.

• D says:

You are coming to my home state! You will love Tennessee!!! Can’t wait to get organized with you!

• Lisa says:

I need this! Excited to do it together!

• Rebecca says:

Thanks for making the ebook available. I need to declutter/organize, but I just had my 4th baby last week, so I know I won’t be able to keep up with you. Thanks again.

• We moved cross-country last summer, so I did a LOT of letting go before that big move. I am currently in process of moving cross-town…to a SMALLER house! Next weekend we will be hauling our furniture over to the new place. I am looking forward to any inspiration and help this challenge can offer as I go through this downsizing!

1 2 3 7