MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Gretchen’s CVS Shopping Trip: Spent $1.18 for $21 worth of products!

DSC_0079

CVS Shopping Trip

1 Gold Emblem Jelly Beans – $0.99 (Buy 1, Get $0.99 ECBs)

1 Cadbury Mini Eggs – $0.87 (Buy 1, Get $0.87 ECBs)

2 Crest Be Toothpaste – $4.99 each (Buy 1, Get $3.25 ECBs)
Used 2 $1/1 coupon from the 3/2 P&G insert

1 Jumbo Valentine’s Bear Card – Marked down to $0.59 (This card is HUGE and was way too big to fit in the photo above.)

Used $10 ECBs from previous shopping trip

Total before coupons, sales and ECBs: $21.83

Total with tax ($0.88) after coupons, sales and ECBs: $1.18, Plus received $8.23 ECBs

8 Comments

• Anne says:

Great work! What are you going to do with the card? Give it to your little guy next year? Or is it an art project already?

• Gretchen says:

I wrote a note in it and gave it to my husband. We love to surprise each other with fun little things like that. My little boy liked it too, though, as it is almost as tall as he is. 😉

• Julie C says:

That must have been one expense card originally! $9 ish?

• Diane L. says:

I was having a hard time figuring out how this came to a total of more than $20, but then I realized, too, that the original price of the card must have been quite expensive.

• Gretchen says:

I think it was originally $7. It’s about 2 1/2 feet tall. 🙂

• Julie C says:

My current goal is $.50 a tube or less for toothpaste; we just do not get all or close to all the coupon inserts anymore.

One more goal for me: no more candy even if it is free!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy