MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Cheerios: Buy One, Get One Free coupon (still available!)

cheerios

Believe it or not, this coupon is still available! Print a RARE Buy One, Get One Free Cheerios coupon.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

7 Comments

• Jackie Porter says:

I take advantage of all coupons I can possibly use. We eat tons of cereal at my house.

• Lisa says:

Use with this week’s “Buy 6” deals at Kroger to boost your savings!

• Brittney says:

Is this just for plain Cheerios? Or any flavor?

• CeeJay says:

Coupon says…
      FREE ONE BOX Cheerios cereal listed when you buy any ONE BOX Cheerios cereal listed:
      Original Cheerios
      Honey Nut Cheerios
      Multi Grain Cheerios
      Multi Grain Cheerios Peanut Butter
      Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
      Frosted Cheerios
      Chocolate Cheerios
      Fruity Cheerios
      Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
      Must be 8.9 oz or larger
      Expires February 15, 2014

• Abbey says:

I used this coupon at Fry’s yesterday with a sale they were having and the coupon wouldn’t scan. The cashier gave it to me anyway. Has anyone else had this issue?

• Bennett says:

I don’t see the entry for the nutella hazelnut spread coupon but wanted to say thank you for it. Today I went to food lion and purchased the spread with the buy one get one free coupon plus they were giving a free loaf of sara lee bread so I ended up for $10.57 worth of items paying $3.33. Thank you so much for your work!! You are helping many people save money!!

• Courtney says:

Does this work on top of Publix BOGO cheerios sale?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy