MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

CVS: Huggies Diapers for as low as $1.66 per package!

If you printed the $3/1 Huggies CVS coupon last week and you scan your CVS card at the coupon printer and get a $5/$30 Baby coupon, you’ll be able to do the following deal at CVS this week:

Buy 3 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers $9.49
Buy 1 Johnson & Johnson or Desitin Product $2.99
Use $5/$30 Baby Product coupon printing at the CVS coupon machine
Use $3/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants CVS Store coupon (no longer printing)
Use 3 $2.50/1 Huggies Diapers or $2/1 coupon from the 9/22/13 SmartSource
Use $.75/1 Desitin or $1/1 Johnson & Johnson’s
Spend $14.96 plus tax out of pocket, Get $10 ECBs
$4.96 for 3 packs of Huggies and a J&J or Desitin product after coupons and ECBs

14 Comments

• Heidi says:

I was at CVS for this deal yesterday. The manager would not let me use the 3.00 CVS coupon in conjunction with the 2.50 Huggies coupon. They said it is store policy that they can not be used together. Has there been a change in their coupon policy?

• Krafty Momma says:

Actually, this deal probably won’t work. The $3 off CVS Huggies Slip-on diaper coupon says “cannot be combined with another CVS coupon.” In order to use 3 $3 off coupons, you’d have to do three separate transactions, and wouldn’t have $30 worth of baby products in one transaction. You should still be able to use the $3 off CVS coupon and the $2.50 MF coupon in three different transactions.

It’s still a great deal, though!

• kelly says:

My CVS also wouldn’t let me use 2 different coupons on the same item/items. They would only take one coupon.

• Julie says:

I got 2 packages of Huggies @ 1.19 each—I think that is a GREAT deal !

• amy says:

Hi just wanted to let u know I got 3 packs at my store before I found these coupons or even that cvs had printable coupons they where marked down to 3.19 a pack I had a 2.00 and 1.50 off coupon and I paid 6.07 and I also received they 5 off 30.00 but I only had 15.00 I baby stuff and it took it off so all in all for baby things it would have been 15.00 w 9.00 off.4 items in baby items and paid 6.00 for all 4 things! I was so excited and more so now bc im gonna try and get there asap in the morning to get more making 3 packs at least free!

• michelle says:

i was wondering if i could use the $5 off $30 baby purchase along with my $5 off a $15 purchase. someone said i could if i make a purchase of $45, but i’m thinking i probably can’t (but would love to! lol)

• Kathy says:

I was just able to print the Huggies 3.00 off coupon…don’t know if it’s reset or what.

• Catherine Infantino Polachek says:

I didn’t get the $5.00/ $30.00 though I did get emailed a $3.00 ECB. The 1st CVS I went to most of the diapers were gone. The 2nd on I asked again because the diapers were low and the clerk told me that I could use the coupons on The Little Movers and the Snuggler diapers since the slip-On diapers were gone. So, my first CVS trip I purchased (2) Huggies Little mover diapers, (1) Huggies Little Snugglers and (1) bottle of J&J shampoo was able to use:
    (3) 3.00 off CVS huggies diaper coupons
    (3) 2.00 manufactor huggies diaper coupons
    (1) 1.00 coupon for the shampoo.
    I had the $3.00 ECB that was emailed to me and a $10.00 ECB form last week and only paid $2.46.

At first the clerk said I couldn’t use the manufactor coupons with the cvs coupons but I said that I can use the cvs coupons that print from the box when I come in with a manufactor coupon. I asked, wasn’t this the same? – so she put the through.

I went to another store and again bought (2) Huggies Little mover diapers, (1) Huggies Little Snugglers and (1) bottle of J&J shampoo.
    (2) 3.00 off CVS diaper coupons
    (Clerk said I could only use 2 of these coupons – line behind me, I didn’t want to argue) (2) 2.50 manufactor huggies diaper coupons
    (1) 2.00 huggies diaper coupon
    (1) 1.00 J&J shampoo prduct coupon.
    I used the $10.oo ECB I got from my first order and paid $7.46

So, for $9.92 I got (4) pkgs of the Huggies Little Movers, (2) pkgs of Huggies Little Snugglers and (2) bottles of J&J shampoo. A good start for my daughter who is expecting her 1st baby in February.

• Ronni says:

I was able to take advantage of this deal today. I was able to print the CVS store coupon this afternoon too with no problem; I guess it was reset?

When I got to CVS and scanned my card, I luckily got the $5 off $30 baby items coupon.
      I bought 4 packages of Huggies (2 Little Movers Slip-On, 2 Overnights), each originally $12.99, but on sale for $9.49. Total: $38.96

I used the following coupons, scanned in the following order:
      1 – $5 CVS machine coupon
      3 – $2/1 manufacturer coupons (were there $2.5o ones somewhere? I only had the $2/1)
      2 – $3/1 CVS Little Movers Slip On store printable coupons (the second one of these coupons beeped, but the cashier punched something in without questioning and it went through still)
      And then I also used the $3 ECB from my email this week.

In total, I spent: $17.96 (not counting tax) and received $10 in $ECB, so it was really $7.96, or about $2/diaper package.

Of course, I had to pay an additional $3.15 in tax, but eh, that’s what I get for living in CA with a 9% sales tax! 🙂

• Bianca says:

What zip code are you using to get the CVS huggies coupon?

Thanks!