MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Staples: Back to School Deals for the week of July 28-August 3, 2013

Here are the best Back to School Deals available at Staples for the week of July 28-August 3, 2013:

$0.01 Deals (minimum $5 purchase)

• Staples Glue — $0.01
  • 2-Pocket Paper Folder — $0.01
  • Slider Pencil Case — $0.01

$0.50 Deals

• Wet Ones Wipes –$0.05
  • Rulers –$0.50
  • Papermate Rulers (3 pack) — $0.50
  • Staples Writing Pads — $0.50

Thanks, For the Mommas!

11 Comments

• Awesome! I went there today and socked up on this weeks deals.

• ryan says:

Does anyone know if Target will match the .01 deals as long as I spend $5 there ?

• Kristina says:

Went to Staples today and used the online coupon from their site for the multipurpose paper. I purchased one box for $24.99 using the coupon (regular price 49.99). We go through a lot of paper so this was a great deal for us-10 ream case figures out to $2.50 per ream!

• Brandi says:

Does anyone know if the Staples limits apply to teachers as well? I know Office Max allows teachers to get double the limit but wasn’t sure what Staple’s policy on this is. Would love to get those pencil cases, but with me and my husband, it would take 4 trips if we checked out separately to get enough for my class!

• Mel says:

teachers get a limit up to 24…must pay full price for items above and beyond regular customer limit and get difference back as staples bucks if member of teacher rewards

• rochelle says:

I don’t see Wet Wipes in the ad. Can someone confirm this?

• Carissa says:

Found they had multi-purpose 8.5×11 reams of paper for 6.99 with a rebate taking the cost down to $1 per ream of paper (limit 2). This counts toward your minimum $5 purchase so you can take advantage of the $.01 deals and only spend $1 out of pocket after the rebate.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy