MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Get a printed Nursing Pillow for $12.95 shipped

Nursing Pillow

NursingPillow.com is offering a Nursing Pillow for just $12.95 shipped when you use coupon code MYSAVINGS at checkout. This coupon code should take off the price of the Nursing Pillow and just charge you $12.95 for shipping.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

7 Comments

• Keem says:

Great price! Do you know when this code expires? thanks

• kathryn says:

I ordered one of these and it is a total bust. It is the size a 5-year-old would use and made very poorly. It does not compare to my old boppy at all so I say, SAVE YOUR $. The car seat covers they offer are a very nice quality though. Hope this helps.

• Keem says:

Good to know Kathryn, thanks.

• Crystal says:

Thanks so much for letting us know; I really appreciate it.

• Ashley_P says:

Thanks for the tip. With my first baby due in July, I wasn’t sure if I should even invest in a nursing pillow. I figured a regular bed pillow would suffice.

What say you to that? Is it workable? (Still new to this whole “mommy” thing and I really have no older woman to guide me through this, so I’m flying blind. So any advice is appreciated.)

• Sarah says:

Just my two cents on the nursing pillow question you posed. I had two of the real Boppy pillows with my first that I plan to use again for #2 due in a few months. They are a great pillow all in all, but for nursing (for me) they didn’t lift my baby up quite high enough and I either ended up hunching over a little or shoving another thin pillow underneath to get it to the right height. My favorite use for them was to prop my baby up in for a nap and actually to nap on myself (haha). I have two friends who swore by the “My breast friend” pillow and preferred it over the Boppy. It is made of a firmer foam and has a hook that latches in the back (around your waist) so that it doesn’t fall forward when you shift positions, however one of my friends still had to prop her daughters head a little higher on it when nursing.

• Brittany says:

If you have to buy it new yourself I would skip the Boppy and use regular pillows. I found mine at a garage sale for $5 and have really enjoyed having it. I got a new cover as a gift. So if you can find a cheap one or if someone will gift you one, I’d say go for it!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy